Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Im about to buy this beauty. the good thing about this cover is, it's dockable....

S

Seth Eredin

Im about to buy this beauty. the good thing about this cover is, it's dockable. meaning you won't have to remove it every time you need to dock it.
Buuuut.. i've seen a comment or two saying that it doesn't fit their dock. anyone already owns this and has the same experience?

D

Damien Downey

What is it as I want one

C

Carlo Zuniga

Mine doesnt fit the dock. I have to take it off and put it back on everytime. Good thing it's easy to take off/put back.

P

Panagiotis Pachos

Nice

J

Jason Barnes

I got one. Love the case, it’s really awesome and super comfortable. It “can” go in the dock, but you have to push it in pretty hard to get it to go all the way down and actually connect properly, and even then I’ve had times where after a few minutes it disconnects due to the dock pushing the case out. I think if you do it enough times your dock will eventually adapt to where it goes in a lot easier and stays connected. Regardless, the case is really easy to get on and off so you can just remove it to put it on the dock if you want to.

Ooooonly problem I had with mine was that I ordered the original grey color but they sent me the blue and red one like in your picture. But that’s a small problem considering how great the case itself is.

J

Jordan El-Tea

Best case ever. Highly recommend

M

Marc DiCianni

Mine fits the dock, no issue

M

Michael Hayes

Mine fits the dock. It's a tight fit but tends to stretch over time.

E

Elwin Monsey

I have one. It does not dock. I love everything else about it.

J

Jean Falzon

Ordered one. Still waiting.

B

Brian Foster

I have one and it's docking capabilities are questionable at best. Still a great accessory. Easy enough to remove the case when I dock.

C

Chris Tsao

Best handheld case ever but doesn't dock for me

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Fits in two official docks I have. Was a tight fit at first, now it’s second nature.

M

Michael Hayes

Skull & Co. actually gives instructions in Update #12 on how to loosen the dock for those with issues. Apparently Nintendo tweaked the dock at some point:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Marco Ck

Where can I buy this. Any links.

C

Chad Bankston

It fits

Barely

But doesn't always stay connected

R

Rob Emanuel

It fits in my dock. However, it’s so snug I was worried about scratches and heat. This cable extension works perfectly for me.

Dock and Charger Extender Cable for Nintendo Switch, Support 10 Gbps Data Transfer Rate - 3.28 feet
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Randall Raygoza

Badass case

C

Chris Whitaker

Just ordered mine on Amazon! Glad I saw this post and thanks to the person who said it was live on the site.

E

Eric Johnson

mine fits fine

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom