Contact advertising [email protected]

Iffff you got a silver border, and youre still bronze. Does your team still suck?...

M

Mackinzie Boggs

Iffff you got a silver border, and youre still bronze. Does your team still suck?

Philosophic discussion go.

R

Ruxandra Lothbrok

*grabs popcorn*

A

Aaron Sheppard

you can be playing the game since day one and have a gold border, if you're just an average player it'll take you longer to get there, just keep getting exp.

A

Ashe Lee

Depends: If they're trying hard, they're not that great. OR. They just play for fun and don't care about competitive like most turbo nerds do.

J

Jodi Szowcsuk

I'm curious because I've come across this in my travels

A

Aaron Sheppard

dont over think it, and average player can get a silver/gold border over time by just getting exp and lv'ing up.

M

Michael Spady

LVL does not equal skill

W

Walter Greenwood

None of you are getting the joke

M

Mackinzie Boggs

I bought the game exclusively to play with friends that play, i learned a bit about the game through them playing quick plays till 25. Now in games that have placements i prefer to solo them so that can more accurately gauge my personal standings. I finished 6/4 which bummed me out but ended up getting 2421 SR putting me right under plat.

All of my teamates sit just above bronze to mid silver. Subsequently i have dropped to about 1600 SR playing exclusivly with them.

They all say they want to get better however their investment doesnt match their results and my SR is suffering along with theirs.

I find it rare that in team games 1 person can carry the team without RNGesus on their side. Or them being SUBSTANTIALLY better.

I lack the ability to preform enough to carry my team. However i feel with the time and their knowledge learned they should be carrying me.

Its quite a confusing situation for me. So im curious how much time being played would you all expect to see on a gold account or silver account perhaps exclusively ranked.

I

Ivana Mcskovar

I mean, team is the most important thing. If your team doesn't work there is literally no way you can solo carry even in lowest bronze

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom