Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch If you're freaking out that the phone app disaster will last this long, just remember...

P

Paul Rod

If you're freaking out that the phone app disaster will last this long, just remember Microsoft wanted you to have a Kinect connected to your Xbox and have it always online, with the addition of not being able to trade your game. Today these iterations are non-existent. Same with the PS3 and its $500 price tag with loop wholes to even access online. Nintendo will see the backlash and fix these issues.

R

Ricky Anthony Robinson

Yeah but the kinect was like that to control your xbox and help to see what you were using your xbox one for. To further know and grow their system.

R

Ricky Anthony Robinson

This isn't the same thing. This is a huge step backwards

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

Kinect was awesome, just shouldn't have been a pack in unit that jacked the price up. I still use mine for the great voice control, never did any motion games though. As for games, the only thing they got wrong was being about 3 years too early. More than half of all console games and well over 2/3 for PC are digital purchases.

R

Richard Poillucci

also they were changed on the xbox prior to release.

E

Elatia Langford

Maybe. Sony/MS were quick to react to criticisms... Nintendo... not so much.

R

Ricky Anthony Robinson

Also the kinect came with the system. Am I getting a switch cell phone ?

B

Bella Hale

Admin following. Let's keep it civil ^-^

K

Keith Bash

We are talking Nintendo it's here to stay

A

Anthony Gonzalez

My comment was civil thou. Don Mattrick was a donkey, all hail Phil Spencer.

M

Matt Scott

To be fair, Nintendo stated this was a trial/beta version. Everything wrong can easily be fixed through updating,isn't that what DeNA is around for. Even if everything was perfect people would still use discord anyway haha

B

Bobby Major

lol, Nintendo listen to its customers? you must be new to this game.

M

Melinda Anderson

I just don't understand how my 8yr old child will be able to play and communicate with her friends through an app on a phone that she doesn't have :( frustrating!

L

Lawrence Lopez

The app hasn't even officially launched yet, people! Test it out, comment and provide feedback and then we'll see where we can go from there. Nintendo is a business just like all the other companies and they want to make this accessible to everyone who wants to play. It's free right now for these reasons. They want to make it the best they can and if given enough feedback then they will change it. They are doing better. We just need to remember that there are two sides to this coin and they can't do anything for us if we don't act accordingly.

S

Shayne Maldon Strawser

Yeah, but Nintendo doesn't listen to the fanbase. People have been complaining about they're online applications forever.

E

Evan Marks

This is the best way that I've seen it described

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

I just like how everyone seems to be missing the fact that this thing is a beta. As in, not final.

E

Elatia Langford

Where does it say this app is in beta? There's no developer exclusive opt-in here, no special beta invite exclusivity, no -b on its version #, it's a real public release.

R

Ronnie Goodwin

This is something that's been a non issue for multiple generations on the other platforms. If everyone just defends everything any game company does your not helping the problem.

J

Jonathan Jurczak

Everyone complaining on the Google Play store is REALLY overstating it. We've not even gotten into it's common use yet. It's free. AND online pay is free for the next 5 months.

It's a whole lot of premature panic. Nintendo can modify the app as necessary. There are actually about a dozen "feedback" options under "other settings".

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom