Contact advertising [email protected]

If you're a mercy main and you're stuck in gold or plat please play other heroes...

L

Lukas C Wen

If you're a mercy main and you're stuck in gold or plat please play other heroes aswell. This happen twice in my smurf game i can't even have fun smurfing. When we switch side, we let her play mercy but she's just so bad, that i asked my friend to switch off pharah so she will heal us. No offense to lower rank players but please learn other hero don't just one trick

J

Julia Martin

I agree with the fact you shouldn't 1 trick, but I fail to see the relevance of this clip

J

Julia Martin

She's not going to go to the rein far off objective and heal his dumbass.

C

Clara

I Agree, it's hell having like 2 one tricks on your team..
Also had a DVA one trick who just kept getting melted by Zarya and couldn't switch because she didnt know how to play anything else.. so irritating.

B

Brogen Budgen

"Can't have fun smurfing"?
So, like, you can't have fun playing against people you're clearly not matched with, skill level wise?
Why not play on your main account against people your own skill level instead of tilting the team balance in someone else's favour? It's unfair on the enemy team.

K

Kyle Transue

"I can't have fun smurfing"

M

Mackenzie Thubron

I play Mercy on comp because people don’t like to play healer. Yes I’m plat, I did my placements about a week ago and haven’t played since because I’m not really into comp, but if I can I do play other characters unless we need a healer then I go Mercy.

L

Lukas C Wen

"The rein is the mercy main"

J

Julia Martin

At no point did you say that.

I

Ikce Toutcourt

this guy should have a monument with his name written on it.
This guy know how to git gudder.
This guy is the reason why I keep playing.

I

Ikce Toutcourt

Mercy. Isn't. thee. ultimate. support. learn. them. all. so. you. are. not. dead. weight.

G

Gökay D. Cekli

You shouldnt smurf to begin with.

J

Justin Pavone

If you have a smurf account, you're the lamest person ever.

C

Cody Trevino

You wanna complain about gold mercy, yet you screw up the entire matchmaking for everyone else by smurfing.

B

Brandon Ko

Well it’s not fun for them to play against you????

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom