Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch If you have a Switch or just got one the torch has been passed on which game should be...

• Thread starter Ronny Lee Oswalt
  • Start date
R

Ronny Lee Oswalt

If you have a Switch or just got one the torch has been passed on which game should be your first/next purchase. For those that have picked it up they know already. Video reviews or playthroughs do not capture the experience one will have on a personal level while playing this game. Not only does it give new life to a franchise/near gimmick that probably should have died but it also brings one of Nintendo's most beloved mascots into a whole new genre that not only pleases veterans of the type of RPG but can introduce people that have avoided the type of game and people new to gaming all together to the world of Strategy Role Playing Games. If you have a Switch and have the cash to spare go buy Mario vs Rabbids Kingdom Battle. The mix of strategy and exploration has helped this title surpass Breath of the Wild as Switch's must own title. Sure one may win game of the year but the other is only available on Switch. Cheers!

J

Jaime Bland

Zelda!! Hands down

D

Derek Ryan

Such an amazing game, seriously dont judge a book by its cover

R

Ronny Lee Oswalt

Jaime Bland you just have to try it. I was thinking I was making a reckless buy with MvR Kingdom from the reviews and playthrough footage I had seen but actually playing the game is a complete seperate experience from watching it. BotW looks amazing from every perspective. Watching, playing or just reading reviews or stories of people sharing eachothers personal experiences that happened in Hyrule. The game is something special, BUT Kingdom Battle trumps it for me at least. The strategy is excellent and the exploration is satisfying too. For Switch exclusives this is the top of the game pile.

C

Cierra Keck

Nothing can beat BOTW and I don't like Mario and I don't like Rabbids so BOTW all the way..

R

Ronny Lee Oswalt

On Mario behalf at least lmao

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Just a preemptive reminder that everyone has different tastes in games. It's ok to disagree but let's continue to keep it friendly and respectable. :)

R

Ronny Lee Oswalt

Exactly

V

Victor Brooklyn Powell

Mario for the win. These other titles don't hold my interest.

S

Sonny Nygård Hansen

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle.. my first switch game, and i havent gotten my switch yet xD

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom