Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch If you don't already have Mario Kart 8 Best Buy has these awesome exclusive steel...

J

Jay Ybarra

If you don't already have Mario Kart 8 Best Buy has these awesome exclusive steel books!! I collect Blu-ray that are in these when I can, so it's nice to see them here.

D

David Kohzad

Must be sold out. I don’t see it on their site

T

Tim Howell

damn i already bought mk8 when it came and i collect steel books. i don't think i can just buy the case

J

Joshua Jaz Rodriguez

If you order MK8 Deluxe for Switch the Steel case is included as a free item.

J

Joshua Jaz Rodriguez

The label says “promo use only not for individual sale” and I assume that’s why you won’t see it listed separately

M

Melissa Cornwell Stuckey

How much?!

J

Jay Ybarra

Anybody looking, just add the normal game to your cart and the free item is the empty steelbook

P

Pheng Michael Lee

BestBuy always ends up selling these steel books separately for about $20 each.

P

Pheng Michael Lee

Oof....

J

Joshua Jaz Rodriguez

Could take it to Walmart and get full price Walmart credit

J

Jeremiah Dudek

Mine came with the free coin which is somewhere at the bottom of Lake Michigan now.

D

Damian Dewey

Curtis Mcintyre!!!

M

Matt Larsen

Got mine in the mail today. For some reason I was thinking the regular have case would fit in the steelbook, but it just hold the game. Doesn't matter anyways since it's going to be display piece

G

Greg Booth

Just ordered it! Thanks so much for the heads up. Been holding off hoping price would go down. I feel like with the steelbook included, it's now worth the price

G

Greg Booth

Has anyone purchased the extra content? Is it worth it? What all do you get?

R

Ralph Dennis

Want

A

Angel Otoya

Done

K

Kenneth Castleberry

Steven Lee you get this one?

B

Bryan Lee Kristofic

Got mine today, but there is no way it's value is $59.99 (not sure why it has a value since it can't be sold separate). It is nice though love the inside art! Similar size to the Switch cases.

A

Arie Venema

I need this. I wish there was a way to purchase separate

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom