Contact advertising [email protected]

If you bitching about how “broke” 2k is then honestly gtfoh. Ain’t a damn thing wrong...

N

Nathan Benavidez

If you bitching about how “broke” 2k is then honestly gtfoh. Ain’t a damn thing wrong with this game y’all just too stupid to figure it out. “Oh but I bought 200,000 VC I’m an 88 I should be amazing.” Nah bitch you can’t buy greatness stfu change your shot and grind.

B

Benwii Mybrotherskeeper Grinden

Preach

C

Carter Parson

Fr

C

Charles M Baker

True

F

Frankie Mailman Rodriguez

Lmao he said you cant buy greatness facts mfs in the park gettin killed by my 71 ovr smh

D

Damian King

It’s doesn’t take a genius to know the game is broken from shot meter to free clothes Glitch but when their dick is so far down your throat I can see why you’d say so

D

Donald Baker

Preach bro

A

Andy Chadburn

Make an archetype and play that role lmao dudes making sharpshooters expecting to break ankles and dunk on people like its broke ass 2k17 lol

A

Andy Chadburn

Making bigs trying to dribble like guards and shit

M

Miguel Alvarez

One thing they need to fix is the shot I get not all full bars are green but I shouldn’t be bricking wide open shots to the side of the rim it should atleast get a nice bounce to it since I got a high arc shot.

E

Efrain Vera

Game does have its issues

J

Jamie Ginger

2k18 has issues but from what I’ve seen it has way LESS bullshit than any other 2k. And I think that’s why people are mad, they’re used to cheesing on people they’re not used to having to actually have skill at the game.

G

Geoff Garcia

You got that right

E

Efrain Vera

They need to fix zig zag

R

Rashawn Reece Newbill Bails

And those be the same ones who take heavily contested shots and say the shooting broken

C

Chris Williams

Exactly u can’t buy talent this time

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom