Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch If you’re in the market for a nice switch case but can’t afford the skull and co case,...

J

Joe Slack

If you’re in the market for a nice switch case but can’t afford the skull and co case, check out this. JETech case for the switch. $12 on ebay and amazing quality.

D

Danica Kuehnemann

Is it a dockable case tho?

D

Danielle Hamilton

also curious about dockability

C

Collier Godfrey

This board worships Skull and Co like it’s the second coming.

L

Luke Lovelock

This does not dock.

J

John Tiggs Long

It's all about that Skull & Co. best dockable case and most ergonomically designed for my big ass hands. It comes with its own carry case too! It's unbeatable.

O

Omer Porges

I don't think there is a case that support the official dock... The gap between the console and the dock is so small that any case will just be making the Switch to big to fit in the dock.. I was looking into this quite thoroughly and unless you find very specific cases or use custom dock specs than I don't think that you're gonna find any case that works with the dock

A

Anthony Betz

I got this bad boy

J

John Tiggs Long

Here you go...Skull & Co.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Danica Kuehnemann

I was reading somewhere that there is a bigger gap in the newer made docks vs the docks for the first generation of switches

T

Travis Bonz Piercy

I like can you please post the link to the description page on amazon haha thanks nevermind I found it

C

Cedric Sebastian

Have this and i hate how heavy it is. Hurts my wrists after 30 mins so i just threw it away. I have a skull and co now.

J

John Tiggs Long

For all the doubters...the Skull & Co. gripcase fits in the dock, also with an tempered glass screen protector on the Switch.

J

Jeremy Van-Scoy

Hey, I have that blanket

J

Joseph Loveland

Slick

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom