Contact advertising [email protected]

If we "NEED" a Roadhog, or a Mute, or a fucking Heavy, or anyone for that matter, and...

• Thread starter Kenneth F Catando III
  • Start date
K

Kenneth F Catando III

If we "NEED" a Roadhog, or a Mute, or a fucking Heavy, or anyone for that matter, and you feel it's important to type it into chat or announce it over the mic, then pick them yourself jerk off! It's not fucking rocket science, fill the gap you were so anxious to point out..

So yeah.. cause what I'm gonna do is pick the character, wait around minute, and leave the match.. I don't need a darn keyboard kommander backseat gamer clown gettin' me all bothered..

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

If we "NEED" a Roadhog, or a Mute, or a fucking Heavy, or anyone for that matter, and you feel it's important to type it into chat or announce it over the mic, then pick them yourself jerk off! It's not fucking rocket science, fill the gap you were so anxious to point out..

So yeah.. cause what I'm gonna do is pick the character, wait around minute, and leave the match.. I don't need a darn keyboard kommander backseat gamer clown gettin' me all bothered..

M

Matt Bubp

It's not always possible for the one pointing it out to switch.

If I'm the only tank and say we need a healer, me switching to one would leave us with no tanks.

D

Damian TE Alonzo

Ok. Next time I'm the only healer and we need another healer...

J

Joe Steel Sovereign Warner

Nah, I'll just pick Orissa or a character I'm half decent with to fill out the team.

No point arguing over a game

G

Gabriel Hamilton

Nice meme

G

Gabriel Hamilton

On a serious note. I dislike when the only class, solo class. Example only tank ect. switches off without telling then notices till I see defeat.

G

Gage William Church

What pisses me right off is when the genji mains (not all) say "WE NEeD a hEaLer!!!1!!!" then. Be. A. F u c k i n g healer. If you can play genji who, imo isnt easy to play, you can play mercy whos fucking job is to pretty much press 2 buttons to help your team.

M

Mason Rubin

When there are 4 dps, you, and a friend and you and your buddy are the only tank and healer, are you supposed to just switch to soldier to deal with the enemy Pharah? I would say not.

G

Gunny Chan

Go qp,stay out of comp,thanks

J

John Kevin Ward

Hard to do if there are already tanks but more dps then supports

A

Angie Exohexoh

Maybe he’s saying we dont need 4 dps so switch to a tank or healer but you dps mains are dumb and don’t understand anything

S

Sharif Clark

lmao if someone asks me to switch and it'll still help the team i'll switch, sure people always asking for others to switch are annoying but people who refuse to be a team player are arguably worse.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom