Contact advertising [email protected]

If the whole net neutrality bs thing happens in america, will it affect us guys down...

R

Riley Branson

If the whole net neutrality bs thing happens in america, will it affect us guys down under?

M

McCay Johnson

Yes probably

W

Weston Richardson

Yes

R

Riley Branson

Fucking america....

W

Weston Richardson

No, Fucking FCC, the majority of America is against this.

R

Riley Branson

I know, but its easier to blame America because theyve fucked up some stuff for Australia in the past 5 years. But yea, its the fcc's fault.

W

Weston Richardson

I hate this shit too but, they make the money, they make the rules is apparently how a democracy works.

C

Chris Jarvis

It could. The major isp (backbone and other higher tier networks) could limit/throttle connections to outside us/to local isp etc. But nothing is certain.

R

Riley Branson

Yea, was thinking that. But is it at isp level? Because technically my isp is in australia, unless they use dns servers or what ever to set these restrictions?? Not to sure how they go about the whole limiting what you can and cannot access.

W

Weston Richardson

Yes, ISP's in America could (And have) throttle connection from other countries ISP's.

C

Charles McClure

New Zealand does not have net neutrality if you want to see an idea of what happens. Except in America it will be horribly implemented and be awful for the end user.

Sorry steam user you didn't pay for pbug access through Comcast

N

Nick Roper

Don't blame us all, we aren't all bad in America. Just the people appointed in this administration are giving us all the shaft. But hey, more than half of us didn't vote for him!

A

Ari Vicentini

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
thats brazilian internet

R

Riley Branson

Sorry if it sounded like i was targeting American citizens, it was more so aimed at the system and people in power.

G

Gonzalo Arriaga

The problem is america is no longer a country. It is a HUGE corporation.. I mean still a country but the ones who aren't blind or still asleep see what its really for.

J

Javan Barela

Australia already has retarded internet and censorship issues without america so..

R

Riley Branson

But not as retarded where you have to pay to access certain content or websites. And the internet plan i have is unlimited with 40 up and 100 down, so currently i dont really have any issues.

J

Javan Barela

Don't they limit the games and stuff too like GTA and overly violent shit

N

Nick Roper

Also with net neutrality, if you want it not to happen, we need to submit comments to the US FCC (federal communication commission). The more comments we can make the better. Plus since this affects even people outside the US, I see no reason for you all not to comment too.

K

Kayden Lee

Go to savethenet.com sign the petition to stop it from happening

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom