Contact advertising [email protected]

If I get both a Hansuck and a WidowSucker on my team I'm throwing. They dont care...

R

Ryan Brown

If I get both a Hansuck and a WidowSucker on my team I'm throwing. They dont care about winning, why should I? :'(

J

John Huk

Maybe they do care, and the reason they aren't at a higher rating is people like you

B

Brandon Dix

Yo were you that guy bitching about me playing hanzo on my hanzo account saying i did fuckall after having 73 elims on Gibraltar?

G

Giancarlo Wade

Damn, it must suck having having such a whiny baby on a team :T

S

Sandy Zheng

I mean if its qp then if you wanna throw i dont care lol

A

Alleena Zymberi

all i can say is go into team and ask nicely if they will change, but only if theyre unreliable, check stats if widow and hanzo on your team are actually good or if theyre better at some other heroes they play, ask them to switch to that hero or another they enjoy playing too and if they still dont wanna switch, dont throw because they could still potentially work. just try to work with whatever team youre given

C

Chris Joseph

Uninstall

B

Braden Horn

try playing around them and enabling them so your team can win instead of getting a guaranteed loss everytime. The real scrub is the one who gives up

A

Andres Barbosa

The u pick a tank or a support

E

Eric Martinez

same, going to feed them ult charge and switching to sym

M

Maros Punpun

You should let them play and watch how they're doing. If they really suck then you
1.-Play whatever you want to practice
2.-You play a healer killer

M

Michael Pöschl

Right we all tottaly useless

E

Emily White

Grow up kid, you’re what’s wrong with the game. Not people who play Hanzo and widowmaker.

L

Lara Mourad

Give them a chance. Not because certain characters have bad names then some people won't play effectively with them. Hanzo and Widow in right hands are freaking carry heroes since they can get picks nessecary to engage.

S

Sammy Bourgeois

Since you're obviously not Diamond or above, why not do your best so that performance based SR will penalize you as minimally as possible?

A

Alain Belanger

Such a paper thin excuse for being shit.

R

Richard Segura

Ok, you're not ready to play with Kephrii and Wraxu on the same team, right?

D

Daniel Marsh

You ever think that hanzo and widow are viable picks and that you should help form a team that compliments them instead of being a toxic thrower

J

James Fennell

Salt is a beautiful thing lol

K

Kylie Morgan Lee

If you're talking about QP lol get over it. If you mean comp, you can gently suggest a swap if they're doing bad, but they may not listen. And the meaner you are to them, the more they'll stay just to spite you, AND they'll probably play worse. So you're really only hurting yourself.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom