Contact advertising [email protected]

I went to GameStop one day, and me and one of the workers kept feeling around in the...

• Thread starter Stephanie Marie
  • Start date
S

Stephanie Marie

I went to GameStop one day, and me and one of the workers kept feeling around in the mystery overwatch packages. And I didn't get any of the characters I had wanted. I ended up getting Torb. My son who isn't even 2 yet decided to grab one as we were going by them in Target. And his first pick, he got D.Va!!!!! She's one of the ones I wanted!!! -_-

But I don't think I could snatch it from him or even trade it, cuz it feels wrong to me! Lol.

J

John Lorenzo Perez

My first pick! Definitely got lucky! You shouldn’t feel bad to trade your son. Especially if it’s for one he really wants lol

S

Stephanie Marie

He's gonna be 2 next month, so he still doesn't really know what overwatch is. He just knows that when he's with me, he watches it as I play! I'm sure he wouldn't care if I gave him mine instead, but I'd just feel bad, not sure why! And I'd love a soldier one! I want one of each that they have!

K

Kelsey Reeser

We have an extra tracer and d.va

R

Ryan Rose

I was trying so hard to find mccree and zen, got soldier and zen

E

Elaine Serrano

I was so happy lol

E

Elaine Serrano

I'm only missing d.va and widow maker

R

Rai Simmons

I didn’t know they had these omg
I need junkrat omg

D

Damon Dodge

I got Tracer. I wanted Zenyatta

A

Angel Santini

D.va was my 1st pick.

J

Jose Rodriguez

Omg i got stuck with Torb too. He always shows up when you dont want him to.

S

Stephanie Lee

I completed my set

A

Andrew Underwood

Tfw he doesn't want torb

M

Mike Gervais

I got Zenyatta soldier and widowmaker

J

Jake Dwyer

Here are my two
Mei was my first pick and the one I wanted

A

Aubrey Byrd

I spent and hour and a half feeling every one at Target and I ended up with Window and D.Va... sorry, though. You can feel D.Va's ear horns. And Window's spider vision eyes on her head.

K

Kenneth Timet Gantt

I have a Torb, McCree and a good Reinhardt

B

Brooke Ann Sneed

D.va was my first pick! I'm excited about the other ones!

D

Daniel Oh

I got the dva one too, I just felt the how the hair would feel like in the package and chose it. Same for other ones lol

Z

Ziggy Smith

I managed to get Mei first try and even helped the GameStop employee figure out which one was a torb.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom