Contact advertising [email protected]

I was wondering if this pc is any good because I really dont want to build one from...

D

Deandre Hicks

I was wondering if this pc is any good because I really dont want to build one from scratch it will save me time and I don't even know how to make one

J

Josh Norris

Yes, you could build same pc with a 1080 tho for about same price.

G

Gavin Koo

My pc has similar spec and costs almost half the price of this. Also, I'm 14 and it took less that half an hour to build my first and only pc, it's really easy.

J

Jacob Roberson

Yeah, but a 1070 with that GPU would be 10x better.

G

Gavin Weiss

Just build a pc, it's not that hard

M

Michael Lamb

Well it's your money...

E

Evan Peiris

Dude you are missing the joy of building your own pc !! Why are you even here in the group ? You don't need to be an expert , some YouTube videos will help you with everything including expert cable management

D

David Quinn

Yeah its good but it can be built for less

S

Seamus St Claire

dont forget this month they have 5% off anything over 1200.00

M

Manny Arenas

I literally built a pc yesterday in 90 minutes without watching a video ..it was my first time , I just looked at the inputs and matched names , only had to look up 2 or 3 pesky cables

J

Jonathan Drake

This is the second time you've posted "I don't know how to make one (a computer)" in a pc building group. Google it.

D

Dan Widdowson

I made the mistake of buying pre built, upgraded parts myself and still saved money but could have saved alot more just going from scratch. Watch some youtube videos/search google and save some money

M

Michael Lamb

Easy stuff man. Use PC parts picker and the compatibility filter to find you a case, a Mobo, a CPU, a cooler, some RAM, a power supply, a hard drive, a graphics card, monitor, keyboard, mouse, and a windows 10 usb.

Open up the case and the power supply, then install the power supply into the case with a couple of screws. They should come with your case. Next install the mobo by aligning the ports panel with the hole for the ports, then affix it to the case with the screws. Next install the CPU onto the mobo per the instructions, then install the cooler on top of that. Again, just follow the instructions. Then install your RAM per the mobo's instructions. Next open up two expansion slots on the back of the case and install your graphics card by plugging it into the mobo. Then put the hard drive into a bay and fasten it with screws. Next start running cables. Get the cables for your case's LEDs, power buttons, and fans plugged in per the mobo instructions. They should all be labeled and the instructions will tell you where the go. Plug in the two power cables on the mobo, then get add cables to your power supply to give juice to your hard drive and your graphics card. This is fool proof because the ports that fit are the right ones. Next, find a sata cable and plug one end into the port on the mobo and the port on the hard drive.

After that, put the case together, plug the windows 10 usb stick into one of the ports, plug in the power supply, plug in the keyboard and mouse, plug in the monitor and attach it to one of the ports on your video card, then hit the power button. Windows 10 will guide you through the install process.

Ez pz.

C

Chris Kotynia

try
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
or
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jose Ricardo Toscano

Preowned means you have to pay the company to build you the pc, pay the insurance on top of that, and it will be very much overpriced. These companies get these components at wholesale prices, so they make even more money on top of that. Whilst building your pc, you will get to choose exactly what you want, and don't want installed in it. Most companies will install a lot of bloatware in your pc, which will consierably affect your pc performance, specially when gaming. Antivirus, programs you might never even use, and worst of all, the fact that uninstalling some of these programs will likely result in tons of problems for your pc. You will have to spend lots of hours uninstalling hidden files and folders and it isn't worth paying extra money for something you can build yourself, with all these problems that are created by the bloatware. I've been building and thinkering with pcs since 1998, and it's a lot of fun and interesting learning new things every day, and it helps to have a bit of knowledge, to better understand how to upgrade a pc, specially when you know exactly what is installed in your pc. Most eople here would be happy to build you a pc to your specific needs, so don't hesitate to ask. You can always pm me for advice also. :)

I

Isaac Butterworth

Dude if you can do lego you can build a pc

J

Jordan Strait

If you live by a microcenter check everyday for prebuilt open boxes. My friend got a gtx1080/i7.7700 prebuilt for $960 last saturday and my other friend got a 1070/i56500 for $670 last month. Building is not that hard, but with current gpu prices the openbox deals are hard to pass up

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom