Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 I was watching the neebs fight of manticore in SA amd was wondering if all locations...

C

Cleve Vang

I was watching the neebs fight of manticore in SA amd was wondering if all locations have a boss fight similar to it

R

Ray Poiré

In sa?

R

Ray Poiré

Manticore in se or rag?

C

Cleve Vang

Yeah earth starts with a e lol se

R

Ray Poiré

O ok yah well se has manticore boss only rag has manticore n dragon at same time island has brood monkey and dragon all seperated n tek cave

R

Ray Poiré

All
Maps have different bosses center iss monkey n brood

R

Ray Poiré

Did u come in at the same time the asian server did u guys are intence

C

Cleve Vang

Idk lol i just bought the game on black friday i didnt even know there were bosses.

R

Ray Poiré

They give element witch are used to power the star wars stuff lolll

R

Ray Poiré

I play official when peeps try to raid us they think they play star wars got a lot of tek rex tek tappas they fire light beems and forcefields

C

Cleve Vang

Man i can barely capture a dilophosaurus lol

P

Pachi Yang

When you do drag and manticore you’ll need to be on a good saddle and bring in stimulants because when you try to trap the dragon (surrounding it in all sides) manticore will shoot some gas balls at you while you’re chomping the dragon. After that you run for manticore. And it will shoot out spikes at you. Right now the manticore boss is glitched it will swoop in look like it’s landing then fly back up in the sky. So you’ll want to try and end it with the manticore as quick as possible. Stims will help your Rex not KO in the boss fight

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom