Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I was away from my computer the whole week. Can play destiny only today. What faction...

• Thread starter Evelyn Guesser Ascenço
  • Start date
E

Evelyn Guesser Ascenço

I was away from my computer the whole week. Can play destiny only today. What faction gives the best weapon reward? Are there any tips for me today?

C

Connor Price

Probably FWC for weapons in my opinion and and apparently New Monarchy is 100% going to win the faction rally.

Personally I spent about 3 hours listening to podcasts and did heroic events, and i got around 250 Tokens :)

J

Johnny Nguyen

dead orbit

J

Johnny Nguyen

720 rpm with uriel powa cmon

E

Evelyn Guesser Ascenço

Ok ok Dead Orbit for my titan, New Monarchy for my Warlock, poor hunter is yet to be made.
What about how to get tokens? Public events?

J

Johnny Nguyen

do alot of heroic strikes

M

Martin Berg

I did dead orbit for warlock, future war cult for hunter and new monarcy for titan

M

Mark Brock

FWC has the best guns in my opinion. The True Prophecy hand cannon is pretty solid. Pretty close to The Better Devils. It hits a little harder, but doesn't feel quite as good in your hands. FWC also has an AR called The Number that's really good. Basically a Uriel's with a better perk.

E

Evelyn Guesser Ascenço

Omg I am even more confused now

E

Evelyn Guesser Ascenço

Speaking just with the reward weapon, which one in you all opinion is the best? Since I won't have time to farm a lot, at least that one weapon I might get

E

Elijah Graham

I went with NM because I’m a sucker for that gold/blood red combo on the armor. ‍♂

D

Dwayne Martin

FWC for pvp, dead orbit for PVE, NM for coolest armour and an almost scout rifle speed auto rifle

T

Tom Freeman

deadorbit

S

Seth Heiligenthal

Anybody on wanted to play a little before reset?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom