Contact advertising [email protected]

I want to know who is the hardest character to counter at the different skill levels...

S

Scott Geason

I want to know who is the hardest character to counter at the different skill levels or elos. So, what is your rank, and what hero do you find most difficult to counter.

J

Jagger Mouser

High masters tracer

S

Sabastian Barajas

Diamond, used to be tracer but ever since i started maining reaper there's not really much that is hard to counter

D

David Anderson

Yeah higher master/gm tracers. They will fuck you.

S

Scott Geason

That’s 3 Tracers for masters and diamond. Let’s get some lower elos in here. For me personally it is also Tracer. I have started maining Moira, and she is a little bitch. I think since the Sombra patch, she may start featuring heavily on this type of list.

C

Cole Licht

High Plat and reaper.

शशांक पटेल

McCree!
Realistically if you have enough skill, I don't think he has a counter

But then again maybe that can be said for any hero

S

Scott Geason

Climbing out of bronze and silver I found people screaming “kill the Torb” all the time. And no one ever killed the Torb.

A

Adib Dimassi

Currently in plat im a McCree main my only counter is widow ,i can deal with genji and tracers easily
In higher ranks widow , tracers and sometimes mccree will dominate

P

Patricio Ivan Atr

Diamond, a stacked widow

Z

Zachary Logan

Gold mercy main here, most things are easy enough to counter by flying around, but genji and tracer can slam me down fast

S

Shaun Combrinck

top 500 widow is hard to counter

S

Scott Geason

Would not want to face Kephri.

A

Alaa Yassine

Platinum, dva main.. good tracers are really annoying they're mostly bad at plat but you can spot someone smurfing easily.

S

Scott Geason

Ok we need silver and bronze to input now. Up to GM it seems to be Tracer with Widow a fair way behind. Let’s hear from our bronze brothers and silver sisters.

K

Kaman Jit

Gold Moira don't even play rank much did 10 matches got into gold just 100sr missing and I'm a Moira main and only tanks can counter me

T

Thomas Riedel

High master/low gm: tracer and widow.
Widow only cause you have to dive her. If not you are dead. And i dont really play heroes that can dive and kill her quick enough

S

Shezan Mahmud Adnan

I was silver..didn't play this season..but I found Genjis to be annoying AF and a good one really gets you. Tracer and Widow in this tire predictable but Genji jumps around and is harder to target. Well that's my opinion might vary from person to person.

P

Patricio E Gandara

my hardest to counter is Roadhog , i simply cant kill him im silver

H

Hossam Eddine Kermach

Tracer/mccre

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom