Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I wanna know how they're gonna have an unfinished map but release a dlc? Personal...

J

Jeffery Smith

I wanna know how they're gonna have an unfinished map but release a dlc? Personal experience is telling me they're smoking some good shit

R

Ricki Bobbi

Oh god the fan boys are coming prepare yourself.

B

Brandon Bluhm

Rag is a mod and is being developed seperately from wildcard. Aberration is being developed by wildcard. But I agree, the game just launched with ragnarok being added. It's a little too soon for a new map.

N

Nick Alsup

Guess I’m about to be a fan boy. Ragnarok has 1 set of developers, the rest of the ark developers work on other parts/dlcs/etc.

K

Kerry Rendall

Are you referring to ragnarok?

C

Cody Webb

Center still isn't finished cough

J

Jean-Marc Bruno

They're out there taming wild bluntosaurs

A

Anthony Shorts

M

Michael Alan Barth

Most games release DLCs and the game is incomplete.

Lag is always gonna be. The more buildings and shit that's on a map it's gonna load it down.

Don't like lag go play on a small dedi server with 10 people and boom low lag all the time

J

Jeffery Smith

When did I say anything about lag lmao

M

Michael Alan Barth

My bad

D

Daniel-San Walker

I’ve asked that since rag came out! Always addin shit and fixing 0% of the bullshit but here we all are, still playing this awesome game with garbage devs

C

Charles Mcdonald

It's not there map to finish

C

Charles Mcdonald

Oh and no ones forcing anyone to play but some appear to not know this it seems

R

Ricki Bobbi

Yeah okay Charles it's not their game either aye?

C

Charles Mcdonald

They didn't create it yeah so your right

C

Charles Mcdonald

Been told a million times like when the fucks it sink in

C

Charles Mcdonald

They did not create that map

L

Louise Gibson

Even if wildcard didnt create that map the devs that did are being paid by wildcard tho, and wildcard should be telling them to get it fixed as soon as but again its wildcard why tell someone to hurry up and fix shit when its clear that they cant even fix their own.

G

Gison Osorio Jnr

If you don't like the game guys leave no one is forcing you to be here to piss and moan like children

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom