Contact advertising [email protected]

I visited two thrift stores today and wound up walking away with a few cool items. 1....

S

Scott McAfee

I visited two thrift stores today and wound up walking away with a few cool items.

1. This is actually from last night when my wife stopped by a thrift store on her way to work and snatched this SEGA PC BUG! game for me. I installed it onto my PII rig this morning and it runs great (the music is fantastic and the graphics are surprisingly good for 1996). It sort of reminds me of Donkey Kong Country.

2. I DID NOT buy this, but I was tempted. Looked brand new, this PRECOMPUTER 1000 device. It basically takes trivia cartridges and teaches younglings BASIC, made in 1986. COOL, but not quite up my collecting alley so I left it for someone who would appreciate it more than me.

3. I snagged this Linksys PCI Wifi card to install into one of my vintage 98 rigs. Might be cool to connect to a server or have some internet access.

4. Last and most relevant, I came across (and bought) my first BIG BOX Hasbro game. I always assumed they just released jewel case only games (which I collect) but this was a pleasant surprise. Pretty much a waste of cardboard for what you get, but still very cool. EXTRA BONUS: The COMPUSA sticker on the front :)

I acquired my HASBRO game from was extremely busy, and when the owner saw I did not have cash and was going to pay via card, he said just give him a buck next time I am in LOL. I guess they know me by now

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom