Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I took about 33 ps4 games to gamestop to try to get a switch but they are out for a...

S

Samuel Kelley

I took about 33 ps4 games to gamestop to try to get a switch but they are out for a couple weeks. Smh.

D

David Storey

You probably should have checked into that before you hauled all your games over there.

S

Samuel Kelley

Well yea, but I don't ever play em and I only pay about 8-10 bucks for each one. So I just got the credit for them. And I'll wait till a bundle drops.

B

Brandon Cook

News is that nintendo are essentially fighting with apple and other phone manufacturers for parts, stock will be limited for a while due to this :/

S

Samuel Gomez

Samuel, offer those up for sale in different gaming groups. Guaranteed they'll take em off your hands for a decent price. "Console purist" are hobbyist at collecting.

S

Samuel Kelley

I already did it, they gave me a credit of 451.00 or 350.00 cash I took the credit and I'll sit on it for awhile.

M

Michael Early

Yeah I was told they had a bundle Monday available. I took a bunch of old stuff up there, enough for $417. As I am getting it all checked and traded in the same lady that told me about the bundle (the manager) walks in and says she got an email while I was gone saying they were sold out...so they have Switches they COULD sell individual but they aren't because they are trying to hose you with bundles....pissed me off so much.

S

Samuel Kelley

Yea they told me trying to get the solo console was gonna be impossible. I might just sit on that credit for 6 months and wait till the price drops a bit.

S

Steven Mabee

33 games for trade at Gamestop huh?....that'll be 20 bucks store credit.

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

Wait till there are more switch games out.

T

Tyler Craig

Thought Apple makes everything inside their hardware. Now they are going third party for their internal parts

E

Ernest Rodrigo Jr.

They've been out since launch.

P

Paul Vaughn Jones

I wouldnt. They will probably give you like 33 dollars haha

G

George Sisson

How much did they offer you?

D

David Scott Dussault

They have bundles online if u still want one

I

Imani Mitchell

GameStop is doing online bundles that you can trade your games towards to.

I

Imani Mitchell

They just restocked the bundles yesterday before close.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom