Contact advertising [email protected]

I think some Sombra changes are far too much, just had a game where she focused me...

C

Calum Stewart

I think some Sombra changes are far too much, just had a game where she focused me 24/7. Im diamond lucio and I got 8 kills 14 deaths and 1k healing done. Literally makes my char unplayable if she focuses me. I agree she needed re-work and are happy for the buffs apart from lucio wallride and song disabled and pharahs rockets disabled. Maybe even if you could still wall ride but no song you would'nt be a free kill to the enemy

T

Timothy Norman Kubiak

you don't have to only play lucio

C

Calum Stewart

I know man but as a lucio main, it sucks

J

James Silkstone

Time to learn other characters.

T

Timothy Norman Kubiak

^ also your team should have protected you better if she was focusing you

L

Luis Arriaga

She should never be able to reach you your a Lucio who suppose to be around a team

Y

Yeti Jones

git

gud?

C

Camren Matthew Kirkland

Git gud against versing the new sombra

Your top 10% status shouldn't change this fact

M

Mihnea Gogu

she is literally the only real counter to lucio. Just play something that doesnt get totally fucked

J

John Sutherland

So switch! It's attitudes like this which keep people lower rank because they are too stubborn to counter!

A

Aubrey Wilson

I like how people are saying git gud to people complaining about Sombra but wouldn't accept git gud as a reply when they were complaining about Mercy and Junkrat.

P

Patricio E Gandara

go hanzo, headshot with an arrow and yell, "fck yo bitch, im analogic" u ll feel way better after that

M

Matt Petit

Try switching to another support. It will be better then to continually taking the heat from Sombra and getting tilted over it. That, or any other hero to that counters her and make her life a living hell.

Or just switch to Ana, sleep dart the hoe, then proceed to T-bag her

K

Kelly Sophia

I do honestly understand the "just switch" advice and all, but at the same time with how much Sombra has been buffed and the increase in people's willingness to play her because of it, it kinda sucks that it's the only real option to stop it (other than your team protecting you more but we all know how well that usually goes.)

Like, Lucio has been kinda underappreciated and under-played up until Mercy was nerfed and he saw a bit of a resurgence but now he's unplayable if you're against a good sombra and have a team that isn't protecting you enough and your only option is not playing him. he's also rly fun to play. So I do get the advice and it's valid, I'm not at all saying it isn't. It just sucks

D

Dante Miles

Aki Raptor I told you I wasn't the only Lucio main that thinks this

J

Juli Perret

Haven't actually played since the Sombra buffs hit live, but I feel like hacks completely disabling Lucio's auras is overkill. Every other healer besides Zen can still heal while hacked, and I get that it's because that's their primary fire, but still.

P

Pedro Nack Martins

pharah always required you to change your character, but now that sombra does the same everyone gets crazy.

N

Neil Kirby

Gee

It's almost as if

As if she's doing what she's supposed to do

And playing well.

Who'd have thought?

J

Julia Lindberg

Sombra has been a counter to Lucio ever since she came out, now it's just more visible and a good Sombra will do the same as any flanker. Kill off the support.

So I don't really see why you're complaining my dude

B

Beau Popkin

Git god

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom