Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I regret that i bought switch :( we dont have almost none action rpg with online mode...

A

Ashe Abu Hawash

I regret that i bought switch :( we dont have almost none action rpg with online mode not even a single monster hunter game. I just ordered zelda because of nostalgi but thats just my opionion. Should have bought 3ds well well maybe i will start to like the switch again for now it feels so empty

C

Cesar Neg

Get the Japanese Monster Hunter XX

L

Luke Lovelock

500 plus games on eshop. Yep empty.

K

Kenneth Morano

Diablo 3 is coming to switch

C

Curtis Littrell

At the rate the Switch is selling it’s only a matter of time before the Switch gets a Monster Hunter game, and I imagine we will see Action RPG’s as well, Switch is set to have an amazing library like the 3DS has.

D

Dan Kuso

With any video game console, it takes time for every game to get on the system. Less than 13 months into its life is too early to give up on it. Give it a few years and it's library should be incredibly diverse like ps4

T

Tommy Green

so you only bought it for one genre? sheesh

J

Jonathan Jurczak

... then sell it??

Never too late, bud.

H

Holly Elizabeth X Hartley

Breath of the wild. Monster hunter XX from japan. diablo 3 on the way? The 3ds is dead.

C

Chris Minster

No action rpg? Skyrim?
No mh? Umm MH X

Sell it and stop crying like a little girl

R

Rolando Royster

Buy some more games then smh plenty to chose from

A

Arie Venema

Try Xenoblade 2

J

Justin Basso

No sympathy for you not doing research

R

Robert Pompa

Ow

K

Kyle Reed

Heres how you fix the problem u are experiencing. When u get home/or if u are home currently, go and grab the nearest vacuum cleaner you can find. Then all you need to do is plug it in and suck allllllllllllll the sand outta ur vagina. From the sounds of it, its pretty deep in there, so if ur vacuum has any long attachments id advise to use one of those. Get all that shit out then quit complaining! Good lord

Z

Zach Koffron

I'll gladly hold on to it if you don't want it

G

Gustavo Brito

Monster hunter is an overrated gap filler. And there are too many great games on switch to worry about that. If you expected an Xbox you should have bought one.

J

Javier Lemuel Quiñones Galán

Give it a while, not like the Switch is going to stop making games. A la contraire, the 3DS is soon bound to be discontinued

ج

جيرالد جويلين جوروسين

Imo, we shouldnt expect much from switch. It should be looked at as an alternative handheld gaming device. I only purchased switch when it first anounced when I saw nba 2K18. Having nba 2k18 on the go was enough for me. The other games that came out were just added bonus. Not a nintendo fan so im not really into exclusives. I purchased gpd win 2 which im really excited about to cover other third party games and also emulators for past generation gaming platforms. I feel like having a switch plus gpdwin2 should be enough to cover my gaming needs. It also helps pubg mobile is exploding. So i just need my phone,switch and gpd win2 when im on the go. As for latest triple A games i would rely on pc or ps4.

J

Jermaul W

Um ok. You can always sell it.
And you cant go blaming nintendo. Other systems didnt have a ton of games after a year. It takes time.
The switch is really on a roll tho

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom