Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I really liked ARMS so much but I have to accept that (as every fighting game) is not...

J

Juan Escorbuto

I really liked ARMS so much but I have to accept that (as every fighting game) is not for everyone, it doesn't have a lack of content, it has the same as any other fighting game, I do like ARMS but I have to admit, some people would feel regret for paying 60 dlls for it. Anyway we should have to stop insulting or minimizing the complains about the game, we're a community, we have to discuss this without the (Nintendo) red on our hearts

V

Voltaire Slapadelic

Yeah that's why I didn't buy it. Gonna try it through gamefly first maybe but $60 is a bit much when the whole appeal is online play. I can't imagine id play it that often. Next purchase on the switch will probably be splatoon though

G

Gilbert Cruz

Yeah people need to tone down the insults.. not liking a game is cool but adding insults will just make things worst, you cant blame people for hitting you back for insulting a game someone else loves..

S

Sean Wefers

If you think it isnt worth $60 bucks that is your opinion but it isnt fact. I already have 30 hours logged.

S

Sean Wefers

It definitely isnt for everyone. Almost no game is for everyone.

S

Spencer Miller

The only issue I have with arms is that the single player isn't as good as multiplayer but I suppose that's a fighting game for you. I won't be playing it much alone but I'll definitely be playing a lot of party matchs

S

Shaun Watts

It's got about as much content as any other fighting game on release tbh, it's got tons more than street fighter V had on launch.

V

Victor Martin

I think it's a nice game but not a 60$ bucks game, I would buy it if it costs 30 or 20, same for 1 2 switch

J

Jay Ybarra

I don't like fighting games much, but I like arms. Don't regret the $60, but completely understand somebody who would.

J

Jason Evans

Lol discuss this with out the red on our hearts? But my comment gets deleted for expressing a different view then the majority lol.. Definitely no fan boys here

J

Jeffri Tjin

I'll be happy to see it priced at $40 as they are going to be more accessible and more people will have a joy with it. Too bad Nintendo didn't try to push it that way. That said, free upcoming DLC will make it much more worth it over time. I bought it day one and I think it definitely worthed it even at the current state.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom