Contact advertising [email protected]

I really hate it when my lil' brother plays he really sucks (he sucks at junkrat so...

T

Theo De Potter

I really hate it when my lil' brother plays he really sucks (he sucks at junkrat so says a lot) and evrytime he played i have to play with noobs for 2 days, have anny of you guys some tips for him

E

Emil Ferrer

u both share a same acct?

T

Tristian Triana

Anticipate/predict/guesstimate where enemies might come from on each map and make sure to close those hallways or chokepoint to make them be put in the open for your teammates to take them.

M

Maddie Kamui

heres a tip

dont post rude shit about your 10 year old little brother claiming that he’s shit if you can’t teach him yourself :^)

J

Jane Caldwell

Situational awareness. Know the flank routes, lay traps there.

Learn the lob grenades into rooms bounced off walls or other objects, trajectory.

Always, always try to keep one mine in reserve. That is your "oh shit I'm out" mine when you are in trouble or an ult is coming and you need out.

With rip tire try not to ult straight down the line unless you have a visual their backs are turned and preoccupied with your team. Otherwise, flank behind and rip tire OR get up above and ult; seems most don't expect those tires to come from those directions.

Your best thing is to really learn to aim with the grenade launcher. Learn and get used to the arc of the grenade fire to know how high or low you need to aim to get the grenades where you need them.

R

Reyson Tumang

Look up then keep shooting

A

Ally Pin

Git gud

J

Jessica Gibbs

Honey he is 10 calm down. If it bothers you he lowers the MMR on your account, gift him an account I bet it would make his day.

J

Jerrica Marie Gulledge

Make him a alternate account, I have 1 for each of my cousins who play (They’re 7-8)

Z

Zaid Alrabea

Osama Abu-baker

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom