Contact advertising [email protected]

I randomly played rein and Ana and I lov playing them but holy heck I need tips pls

• Thread starter Camren Matthew Kirkland
  • Start date
C

Camren Matthew Kirkland

I randomly played rein and Ana and I lov playing them but holy heck I need tips pls

A

Aubrey Byrd

Nothing more disappointing that a Rein who can't walk in front of his team mates with his shield up.

M

Mohamed Ahmed

I cant tell you any tips im not that good :"D
but usually experienced players advice to stay away from ana if you are new to the game , there are much easier heroes

R

Ryan Whitted

For Ana, don't be afraid to use your biotic grenade offensively instead of only using it to heal your teammates. Look for walls that you can throw the grenade at that will still hit the enemy team. For her sleep dart, you can use it just to sleep an enemy to stall their push for a while, but save it once you know a big ult is coming so you can try to stop it. The only other things I can think of is that her rifle shoots a projectile when you hip fire it, but a hitscan when you're in scope. Each shot also leaves a trail when you're in scope. So be wise on which type of shot you use if you're in a position where you the enemy doesn't know where you are and you don't want to give up your location

R

Ryan Whitted

For Rein, the best way to start off a fight with a pin, especially if it's on the enemy Rein. Whenever looking for a pin, try to look for charges where you're not going that far of a distance so that you're leaving your team. Like if the enemy Rein is standing right in front of the payload or is standing a couple of feet in front of a wall, then you charge the fuck out of him, do a fire strike, and a swing or two should kill him. Positioning yourself and getting the enemy Rein to walk into a position where it sets you up for an easy charge is key. If the enemy Rein charges at you, charge him back to stun each other and both of you get knocked down to the ground. Also, if your shield is getting low, try to put it away before it breaks. That way you still have a little bit of shield left to try and block an enemy earth shatter. Your shield will break, but you and your team will still be protected

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom