Contact advertising [email protected]

I picked up reinhardt over the weekend and hes actually kinda fun. Can you watch these...

C

Chris Johnson

I picked up reinhardt over the weekend and hes actually kinda fun. Can you watch these clips of me and give me tips on how to get better?

C

Connor Russell

More swing/strike combos. That increases your DPS for Reiny Boy. Makes you unstoppable, even against other Reiny Boys.

J

Jacob Charley

On King's Row, never just stand at the choke point, push fucking hard with that shield. Never charge into a fire fight without team support. Try and bait Zarya's bubbles before you ult

A

Allen Haehle

Careful on the shatters, wait until the are right. Your Zarya was taking good care of you, so you 'could' have been a little more aggressive. Presonally if im supprounded by the team like that, i like to focus a little more on shield work.

A

Allen Haehle

If your on mics, let them know if you plan on charging, try to make your charges short bursts that dont send you across the map

A

Alberto Noe Garcia Cruz

Orisa can take more damage, can block more damage and she is god, you got your first me emperra

A

Ashton Davis

Firstly, remember that you are a tank. Your job is not to be top DPS. There will be comps where ypur rein is pointless af, and you're just a walking Ult charge. Do not charge a target just because it looks juicy, there will be times where the opportunity seems right, but during a charge you can be killed. Fire Strike and push up, only charge when you have support of the team. Lastly, drop your shield and put it up while jumping back and moving forward for speed reasons. Don't drop your shield to random charge and attack, you are a tank.

T

Toño Martinez

when u swing rotate more. dont just look foward and swing. increases your chance on hitting enemies that are om the side.

T

Trish Anne Lustre

If you have a zarya with you, it's good to have her bubble you when you charge in. And make sure you communicate with your teammate, notifying them your every plan of movement since you are pretty much their main shield.

J

Jeff York

Please don’t get into the habit of “yolo charging”.

M

Mahmoud Attia

i laughed my ass off at 1:51 when you can hear dva saying 날아간다 from behind the corner, only to eject a second latee

C

Cameron Cates

Keep your shield up more, your main goal is to protect the team and vulnerable spots, kills and damage are secondary.

A

Allen Baxter

Once your shield gets down to 200 or so get behind cover and recharge if that shield fails you're screwed

C

Carlos Anzar

No shield, be the most brutal, ruthless Reinhardt you can be!! be the true Reinhardt like on his animation short!

L

Lucas Antunes

shield, shield everything everyone at any moment given shield your food, shield your wife, even your taxes.

C

Christian Garcia

Its obvious but protect your healers. If theyre gettin harassed swing the hammer at the attacker youll create trust and let the enemy know to not fuck with your supports coordinate your ult with the others to wipe your victims

C

Chris Johnson

When i first picked him up i tried to have my shield up as much as possible, but my teammates hardly took advantage of it so i always ended up being forced to drop shield and speed up more right into battle to frequently act as another DPS instead of as a shielding tank. I think that habit stuck lol

R

Ruki Kenishiro

Seems to me you’re doing alright already, though i can’t give any good tips, as i am a very bad rein.

S

Samin Hossain

Ahmer Imam smh stop playing on other people's accounts

R

Roger Stoll

Shield my man

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom