Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS! A while ago I got a good deal for Doom and Skyrim, loved Doom...

F

Fer Palom

I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS! A while ago I got a good deal for Doom and Skyrim, loved Doom and I feel a little unsure about Sky.. because I just recently got it on PS4 and only played for about an hour and felt kinda lost, I approached a giant and he killed me like 20 times ... so I don’t know was thinking on selling it or trading it for Xenoblade.. the game is still sealed so I can get full credit..

C

Cody Bowers

Skyrim is such a fun game honestly! It can get confusing at times, but the overall experience and the plethora of fun shit you can do in the game lets you get into all kinds of shenanigans!

J

Jesus Lugo

You got to put some time into Skyrim. Level yourself up get some bad ass skills and weapons. 20-50 hrs later you will be walking up to that giant and smacking him up. Switch is the best way to play Skyrim if you don't care about mods. I prefer it on the switch being I could just lay in bed and enjoy relaxing while exploring a dungeon and finding some rare items.

B

Baz Bruinsma

Get Xenoblade, if Skyrim is not for you it's just not for you. I didn't like it aswell. Enjoyed Morrorwind and Oblivion though.

M

Malin Hayes

Pro-tip: Leave the giants alone until you’re like level 50.
Go to Whiterun.
Play the main campaign, get lost along the way.
One of the greatest games of all time.

J

Josh Brown

Give Skyrim time, you're not supposed to be killing giants when you're low level. Pick up Xenoblade anyway, it's good.

T

Thom Castro

Skyrim is definitely on my top 10 list. It is a game that you need time to play, if not don’t even bother buying it. You need time to level up you hero, plenty of time before killing these giants hahha. Choose your adversaries wise and try to understand what you are doing and why.

G

Gilbert Renaud

Maybe follow main objectives and don't attack giants at low level ?

A

Alex-Denvor Boorman

Don’t let that experience ruin Skyrim for you. It is a quality game.

B

Bayram J. Gascot Hernández

Yeah if you quit Skyrim because you died once, you are not gonna like Xenoblade.

O

Omer Porges

Skyrim is like a good book.. You need to take it slowly and not rush in... Check your journal for details, talk to people, explore the world and try to think... Make sense that if you just started then a Giant wil bust you open.. It is confusing but it is a wold the draws you in completely

D

Daniel Rasmussen

Stay away from giants until you are stronger

J

John Raybell

Skyrim is like Fallout, and like most other open world RPGs, some areas, you just wont be leveled up or strong enough for. Explore them sure, but don't plan on fighting things when you are a brand new player with nothing lol.

I look at this game as a choose your own adventure, just run off in a direction, start exploring the amazing world, talk to people and there, just try to live it for awhile, enjoy nature. It's an amazing game. Better than Doom that's for damn sure lol

J

James Buckley

Skyrim is amazing. Try it again. Lol, and don't fight giants at low levels!

J

Justin McGowan

Don't get stuck on one giant... I feel bad for how I laughed. You shouldn't approach them for a while into the game. For a while you'll want to follow your markers and run tf away from things you're not prepared for. I've played it around 1k hours since it originally came out and still had a blast playing it on Switch.

A

Armand Langevin

Yeah...don't bum rush giants at low levels. Ends badly. Look at it as if the decisions you make in-game are ones you would actually make.

O

Oscar Echeverria

id return sky and get xeno since you already got it on ps4

J

Jonathan Anderson

Sky is just terrible.

C

Carlos Villegas

I have both

C

Carlos Villegas

And played Skyrim 10 times more