Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I need a little bit of help. I am playing my own single player server on the island. I...

D

Daniel Heise

I need a little bit of help. I am playing my own single player server on the island. I am in day 30+ and I have never seen a Quetz. I made the effort to get everything ready. Got the saddle and am ready to solo tame with a tapejurra but I can't find one. So I am thinking of spawning one in but I don't know where the admin command text box is. I turned admin commands on in the main menu before entering the island but still I can't find it. Can someone please tell me where I can find either a quetz or preferably the admin command text box. Thanks

D

David Seatory

Red obelisk area for spawns,or press lb rb x y at the same time in the pause menu to make the admin command box appear.

S

Shane Hammond

Hi am on a nice chilled pve server on ragnarok we are looking for more people to join, there are helpful people in the server who will help you when ever they can if you would like to check it out pm me

S

Ste Swift

always found quetzals around red woods or the mountains on the island but they can wander anywhere

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom