Contact advertising [email protected]

I know you're supposed to hold down the down directional button for back spin but I...

N

Nick Rossow Sr.

I know you're supposed to hold down the down directional button for back spin but I can't seem to get it down

D

David Paul

U gotta hit directional button same time as "x" on impact!! It's bloody tricky!!

N

Nick Rossow Sr.

Damn guess so thanx

J

John Bogar

I just hold it down on backswing thru contact
I think I'm doing it right because it lets me know I leveled up the backspin

A

Adam Knight

Hold up after first click then back after second click for super backspin and vise versa for super too spin

B

Brad Gunn

There are three types of backspin, regular, super, and ultra. Regular is just holding the down button AFTER setting power in the gauge, this will be indicated by a red dot on the ball on the lower right side of screen. Super spin is pressing up before power is set and down after power is set, indicated by a blue dot on the impact ball, and a blue flame during backspin.(must be a PI shot) Ultra is set by pressing up before power set and press down only at the time you set impact (must be PI), indicated by purple dot on ball impact, and a purple backspin flame.

D

Davian Acevedo

Tap and hold down the directional button at the same time of the moment of impact.

T

Tommy Twombly

I have been tapping dpad direction(<^> etc) with impact(X, ∆, O) for side spin, back spin... To initiate super spin, tap dpad (up(backspin) or down(front spin))+ Power (X) followed by opposite dpad choice of Power (down(backspin) or up(front spin) + Impact (X, ∆, O).
I think for your spins to work the best you need to have perfect impact... Hopefully that's not completely wrong lol. I'm rank 5 lvl 10 so I've played a little bit now. GL!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom