Contact advertising [email protected]

I know this will come as surprise to most people but moira has a hidden ability that...

G

Gurjot Singh

I know this will come as surprise to most people but moira has a hidden ability that many people might not be aware of. She actually can heal her teammates too! I know Blizzard might not have described her properly by placing her in support category and giving his healing ability to weird positioned left mouse button which no one ever uses. So next time you see a player with critical health, don't walk past it and play as dps only hero. Especially if you see a tank that needs healing.

J

Jason Brown

U losing sleep over this?

R

Renato Vieira

Also, if the Tank expects healing from her, s/he has to protect her as well. People are not taking Moira as a healer and forgeting that she needs protection just like Mercy or Lucio.

R

Renato Vieira

It's a problem that goes both ways

R

Renato Vieira

And it's also dumb not to protect Moira. Because if she's being attacked the one thing she'll do will be throwing the damage orb instead of the healing one. So instead of healing, she'll jus try to survive.

V

Vasudev Singh Chauhan

Arey Bhai Bhai Bhai Bhai <3

S

Stephanie Fufu Lody

also you should be using the healing orb more than the damage orb in team fights. damage should be for long-distance pre-engagement.

C

Chong Gai Thao

Blizzard - makes Healer the NEEDS to attack to heal

You - *gasps* attacks?

D

Dylan Floyd

Exactly why I hate when people pick her I know there will be 0 healing from her lol

R

Reece Livesey

almost every moira ive seen heals, you must just be realllly unlucky fam

B

Brayden Sherwood

"His"

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom