Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I know Cuphead won't be coming to the Switch but it's so perfect for the system!! Wish...

L

Lawrence Lopez

I know Cuphead won't be coming to the Switch but it's so perfect for the system!! Wish the devs had a real say in releasing it for everyone. What do you guys think?

W

Warren Whillock

yea it would be good on the switch, but atleast i can still get it on steam

R

Ryne Santos

I'd love to have it! I know those AAA only playing shills in the group are pretty stoked it's not.

J

Jay Hood

It'd be good on any system, which is why I'm getting it on Steam. Luckily most, if not all, of MS "exclusives" are either timed (what they now call release exclusive lol) or they're also on PC. So, PC it is for me haha

D

Derek Beattie

Agreed. Perfect for handheld mode

P

Phil Krause

They're already locked into Microsofts contract. They're not legally allowed to release it on any other systems for at least, if the contract is as Xbox usually does, for a year after it's initial release date.

A

Andrew Troy Stott

Is there a release date yet?

P

Phil Krause

EDIT: Sept. 29th, I was wrong. It's also um...specifically listed, in the actual post we're commenting on lol.

A

Andrew Troy Stott

Thanks sorry I normally dont read the video description but maybe I should ;)

S

Steven Mabee

I wish this game was more than just boss battles...maybe if they make a sequel it should be more of a Mega Man platformer with big boss battles

M

Marc Re Percussion

I want that game!!!!!!

I'll be buying an Xbox for the forza series

So I'll get it on that , I guess (sulks)

E

Essam Abbasi

Rainway.io ;)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom