Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I just upgraded to an Elite pro member at GameStop. As a bonus I purchased a new grip...

W

Will Edwards

I just upgraded to an Elite pro member at GameStop. As a bonus I purchased a new grip for my switch and got a free issue of gameinformer. I renewed my subscription. I am very excited about Mega Man 11 for switch.

M

Matthew Morley

Ever think of a Gamers club unlocked at Best Buy. You get 20% off all new games and 10% off all new games. It's $30 for 2 years

R

Robin Barnhill

That’s cool man, I just did the same and I actually have blubber Gamers Club and Elite Pro. 20% off used games for GameStop, and 20% off been fof Best Buy. Whichever place should hand it. In stock and cheaper arbor that’s time. It’s good to have average options.

M

Matthew Morley

I have a pro membership at gamestop just for game informer tbh

E

Errik Rasmussen

What is the difference in going elite at gamestop

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

Ah yes, gameinformer. The sole reason that an 8/10 score is now considered low.
After all, a magazine owned by a games retailer isn't ever going to artificially bump up their scores to let that retailer sell more games, right...

B

Bryan Lee Kristofic

Best buy - new games and Gamestop - used games. Really worth it to have both. Especially Best Buy along with Best Buy credit card and Elite Plus membership. I get between $40 to $50 a month in rewards points!

R

Ron Rife

Dec birthday pick up. I was stoked. Just played MM today . Can't wait!

J

Joshua Pearl

I upgraded to elite at Gamestop last month. Because of their current trade in bump I was able to flip games I bought over Black Friday for a nice profit and the elite membership has already more than triple paid for itself. Currently sitting on $350 credit. Can't do that at BB, gotta know how to work the system. By the way I also have the GCU at BB.

C

Carsten Bradley

We are getting all the Best megamans and a huge street fighter collection. It’s gonna be a good year

J

James Page

I upgraded to a pro membership for $15, two days later they asked if I wanted to upgrade to an elite for $5 since I was buying so much
I said yes and they charged me $30. I was buying so much that I didn’t notice until later that day. Went back to ask for my money back and they said it’s my fault they overcharged me and couldn’t help me
Needless to say I’ll never get it again

A

Armando Morales

Gamers club unlocked > pro elite membership

許兆樟

I wanted to just buy the magazine, the guy wouldn't sell it to me......

S

Stacy Clymuns

I renewed and updated with points. My membership is Dec - Dec. worked out really well.

P

Paul Tancock

Can you scan the mega and pages please?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom