Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I just ordered the Elgato Game Capture HD60 from Walmart so I can stream videos on my...

B

Bruce Smith

I just ordered the Elgato Game Capture HD60 from Walmart so I can stream videos on my Switch. Is this a good one to use for streaming on the Switch?

D

Dylan McIntosh

I’ve thought about streaming myself at how bad a gamer can be (me!) but curious out this capture device. It will get audio and video from the switch but does it have inputs for a mic to pick up audio/video from the player?

N

Nick Chevalier

I have the HD60S, and it works really well. Just be sure to have a computer powerful enough to record and stream at 1080p60. My MacBook can only do either 1080p30 or 720p60, which is fine for most games.

C

Corey Malinowski

I much prefer the 60s as it has almost no delay. Hd60 you will need to do an audio offset.

Still, i have two elgato products and both are fantastic

S

Storm Smith

I love my Elgato! I have the HD60 and it works fine.

A

Adrian Chan

Streaming is easy. Getting people to watch is another thing

T

Thomas Boye

I use this and I'm very satisfied with it :) I don't stream but I record games tho

B

Brock Allen Keppler-Patterson

Yes it's worth it!

L

Liam Rhodes

I've used it, well worth it

R

Rick Edghill

Yes its a good one i have this the streaming quality is good

V

Vendula Novotná

yes its the best way to stream from switch

A

Ashley Hallman

Taylor Alexis Johnson

A

Alex Presser

Yes.

C

Craig Holland

make sure to have it hooked up to your tv/monitor and your pc. You will be able to play through tv/monitor with no issues, but you can't record/stream and play in real time through the PC with the HD60. HD60s you can. Still a great buy. I switch from the HD60 to the HD60s. I like to play through my mac sometimes

R

Robert Feinburg

It works fine with the Switch, I use it myself.

K

Kamil Wysocki Farooqi

If you want use facecam with it you need a pretty decent PC tho...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom