Contact advertising [email protected]

Classic I just got one of China's gems... ha ok it's the NES Classic Edition knock off. Of...

J

Jay Pee

I just got one of China's gems... ha ok it's the NES Classic Edition knock off. Of course it's from china so quality is not there hence the $27 dollars that included shipping.

I will say that the console is pretty decently made. Controllers could of used a little bit more TLC during the build.

It comes with 500 games. Most of them are licensed Nintendo games but a lot of them are cheesy knock offs that I never heard of.

The box the console came in is surprisingly good quality.

The game play is excellent on most games but some games have a little lag that I found.

All in all I believe it was a good buy for 27 bucks.

P

Paul Grimsley

Jay Pee link please thank you

J

Jay Pee

Download the AliExpress app and search. I'm not sure how to link it over but here is a screen shot from the listing in the app.

J

Jay Pee

It appears the price went up a few bucks since I bought it. Also shipping did take close to a month.

J

Jay Pee

Here is a list of the games it comes with.

R

Ryan J Lemons

Damn its, cheaper thwn me,making my homemade thwts no where near complete

P

Paul Grimsley

There is a lot of issues with the knock off .....controllers etc many of the games are knock off modified shit

C

CJ Moody

are all menus in chinese?

P

Paul Grimsley

No there in English

J

Jay Pee

Yeah a lot of knock offs. I haven't had any issues with controllers. Don't expect a lot for 27 bucks shipped but still worth having one.

B

Brandon Needham

The console shell is worth it if you wanna put a pi unit in it!!

O

Ollivier Baus

R

Ryan J Lemons

I may have to scoop me up for ine

M

Marco Verdesca

Can you please share a link to the product page?

F

Freddymac ItsaWrap Mcgowan

Does it include Super Mario Brothers and Metroid.. Jay Pee??

J

Jay Pee

It has a knock off mario game but not the originals.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom