Contact advertising [email protected]

I just got my 3rd golden gun. I plan to get my 4th for Zarya. So far I have D.VA,...

J

Jesse James

I just got my 3rd golden gun. I plan to get my 4th for Zarya. So far I have D.VA, Tracer, and now Widowmaker. Who do you have them for and who are you planning to get next?

T

Toby Carroll

In order of purchase, I have Mercy, Orisa, Lúcio and Moira. I'm only at 170 comp points right now, but I'm considering either Rein, Junk, Hog, Zen or Torb (not as a meme I actually play him a lot seriously).

S

Stephen Burns

McCree & Roadhog, I wanna get Reaper, Rein, Bastion, Symmetra, Torb after that. Once all those have occurred, I don't care lol

M

Mario Flores

Already have Pharrah, Soldier76, Doomfist, Torbjorn, and Mcree...still want Zen and Zarya

H

Henry Cain

Mei and bastion.

J

Jayden Blanton

I only have two. Mei and Mercy. For my next one I’m not sure. The first two were surefire decisions from the beginning. Probably either Moira, D.Va, Orisa, Brigitte, or Sombra.

D

Daniele Ceccarelli

Junkrat or ana first gold gun i think

M

Michael Trompert

Fun story, I’ve been wanting one for D.Va first, but at the moment of being able, I was way more into playing Rein, so I got that one.

Second time that happened, I got the same, but with Lucio instead.

It’s happening again with Winston, but I’m gonna go with D.Va next

J

Jacob Parrino

In order of purchase, I have mercy, sombra, widow, dva, Ana, and now I'm saving for tracer

K

Kryspin Kluk

Zenyatta, Widow, McCree and Pharah. Next one will be for Sombra or Tracer or maybe even Moira, I still dunno xD

M

Matteo Cherchi

Got Mei, Hog and Torb. Will plan to get D.Va's soon

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom