Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I just finished the Kirby Star Allies demo and I don't get what the hype is for. Am I...

N

Nathan Earl

I just finished the Kirby Star Allies demo and I don't get what the hype is for. Am I missing something? It seems very easy, with no element of challenge and it seems the allies do all the work and you get a hit in when you can. Mostly just appeared to be a button masher, with recognizable charachters. Maybe it's suppose to be a game to casually play through, without challenge and that's what is fun. I have no idea.

J

Josh Brown

Kirby games have always been easy.

C

Christy Valentine

Not all gamers are adults. I ordered for my 4yr old. He loved the demo.

K

Kesha Rosencrans

To me it seems like the Subspace Emissary from Brawl but with Kirby characters and instead of the darkness being Subspace, it's some kind of heart.

But then they gave each other kisses to heal each other and I was sold and had to buy it just like all my puppies.

L

Leigh Philips

I am glad there was a demo available to play. It let me know this game isn't for me - though it looks gorgeous!

A

Adam Kontras

My 4 year old has played those two goddamn levels daily, repeatedly, since the game came out.

R

Randal Alexander

Hopefully they add higher difficulty options

P

Paul Bourassa

have you just never played a Kirby game before? they've never been all that difficult for the most part....though the arena modes are brutal, especially True Arena.

J

Justin Watt

All Kirby games are easy. Star Allies seems to offer more of a sandbox to mix abilities. You can scroll to the right mashing the action button, but you'll be missing out on the actual fun.

B

Benjamin Peeters

Kirby's have always been easy, Looks gret though and my 6-year old is very excited

D

Dawid Poleszczuk

Wanted to buy this to play with girlfriend, but for me the framerate and chaos killed it.

J

John Sanchez

Its a kids game brah
Fuk u expect from the pink bubble yum?

J

Jessica Ann Crawford

Yeah but that last Boss was Kinda Challengingly

S

Shawn Darrin Brown Jr.

Kirby games have never really been that challenging to be honest. The only real challenge in some Kirby games is collecting and or completing the main game and beating the hidden boss. I’m excited about the dlc and the game overall is simple and fun.

M

Marcel AL NG

Love the demo

T

Timothy Andrew

You play it when you're emotionally fragile and curled up in the foetal position. Nothing can go wrong in Kirby. It is your safe place.

B

Brandon Perry

There’s more to it. I made a video about the stuff they datamine thru the demo.

S

Seth Mercord

Stupid question, how do you get the demo? It’s not showing up on my American account do I need to sign in under a different one?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom