Contact advertising [email protected]

I have some questions/concerns about comp. It sounds cheesy, but the whole reason I...

• Thread starter Megan Elizabeth Brown
  • Start date
W

Wilma Englöf

I'm on eu, otherwise I would've helped you out of gold. I know exactly how you feel, or well, almost. The same thing kinda happened to me

M

Mikah Lavellan

I'm currently in 2561, I'd be willing to group. I do play mercy, d.va, tracer, and since Moira came out I'm getting into her but it'd be nice to have some who can either tank or heal for once.

M

Mitchell Dearing

Just do drugs to cope. That always works out well.

M

Matt Arnson

Wow you're at the same SR as I am. And having pretty much the same experience as me too.

I don't know what it is about 2400, but I swear nobody wants to play support or tank. So we end up with one healer (me) and maybe one tank and then 4 DPS that can't hit anything.

I don't play as much as I used to (moved back to Guild Wars 2 due to frustration) but I still squeeze in a couple games a night. I'd be happy to group if you're interested.

W

William Wolf

Everytime i go to comp i always go for healers because i know people won't pick any support. Sometimes i wish i could play dps

M

Matthew Osterman

Whoa same story here. Except my dad died of bone cancer. And I don't play wow anymore

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom