Contact advertising [email protected]

I have reported/blocked at least 200 people for bad behaviour. I have never received...

S

Sam Walker

I have reported/blocked at least 200 people for bad behaviour. I have never received the "action taken" email and the toxicity never ends. My question for the OW team; where is the evidence that toxicity specifically is being tackled and how close are you to reducing it by, say, 10% compared to 6 months ago?

T

Tri Nguyen Duong

So you’ve reported 200, but let’s say 75% of those individuals do not get further reports from other players....at that point it’s meh and I believe that’s what you’re experiencing. If you yourself saw one person report 200 different people versus seeing one person reported by 50 people, what would you prioritize?

E

Eddie Huang

If you’ve never received the action taken email, that just leads me to believe either the 200 people you’ve reported are just having a bad day, or what you perceive to be bad behavior is something entirely different

A

Adam Blunt

We aren’t the overwatch devs so maybe take it to the forums ? Depends what ur reporting for , if they do t play the hero u need that isn’t worth reporting

W

Will Narramore

I have lodged three reports in the last week. All three of them have had positive responses (that being the action taken notification) within two days. One of those was smugly boasting about how his actions boosting the account he was playing on wouldn't get it banned because "Blizzard's reporting system is shite anyway"

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Dunno if the reporting emails are only for new reports or not, I've seen plenty of throwers get away for free in the past

C

Courtney Folwell

Look, let’s be real, we can’t discipline every tiny action. People are human, we get frustrated. This isn’t an excuse to be an asshole or a bad teammate, but maybe you should think about how you’re approaching this more than blizzard. 200 reports / blocks is excessive, and the times I’ve done the same (league of legends) was when I was also being inflammatory.
Try and calm yourself down and learn to report when it’s necessary.

A

April Christine Thompson

200 people? You sound like someone who’ll get upset at the smallest things and report

B

Bryce Brimhall

Ever heard about the boy who cried wolf?

N

Norrel Reyes

I've probably reported over 500 people, and only got back about 3-5 of them being handled. Yeah it really depends on how many people report them or not.

N

Naotsu Kun

listen man, I reported I think 2 ppl for cheat and bad behaviors ( and only in ranked , because no one Is supposed to report in quick) I always got the email saying that he as been ban permanently and that I'm a good player, that ban stupid ppl

N

Naotsu Kun

so I guess from my point, the overwatch team do great ! =3 (maybe your all is just so full of bad people ? I dk)

D

David Clifton

200 people? I bet when someone says “you aren’t very good” you report them

J

Jason Figueroa

I don't get what qualifies as toxic for some people. I've been off of work the last week and easily played 20 plus hours in the last 4 days, and aside from the occasional big mouth, one trickers, and the throwers/disconnecters, there isn't a whole lot of this toxicity that's always exaggerated by a select sensitive handful of people in these types of groups. While I am not denying toxicity exists and is a problem, I am saying, I also think a lot of people are over sensitive and don't know how to play well with others. So they turn tattle tale for every things. Chances are they don't get along with many people outside of this little digital world.

S

Simon Nøttveit

I reported like one guy last week and got the "action taken" message in-game

D

David Clifton

I’ve never reported anyone normally just block them and move on. It would have to be pretty damn toxic b4 I hit the report.

G

Gerardo Gutierrez

Sooo what you're saying is that you are so entitled that you believe your one report should be enough to issue a ban.

M

Mark Lorincz

Started up overwatch after not playing it for 3 days and I got that thingy that they took action against a player I reported

And I didn't report him for no reason or just because of anger

C

Charles Bird

Im usually good but this guy kept picking Ana and wouldn't heal and I was in like 5 games with him and lost

P

Parker Atkins

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom