Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I have a problem on my server... The Alphas of my cluster have been hinting that they...

D

David Savagex

I have a problem on my server... The Alphas of my cluster have been hinting that they are growing bored because no-one is a challenge to them... The first survivor to successfully take their throne from them will receive this 3D printed ARK model as a token of dominance!
This is no scam and is not a ruse to gain player base. They truly are becoming bored-ish and need something to work for... SO GIVE IT TO THEM! Make them defend their crown! Squash their empire and rule the lands! IF YOU CAN!!

Server is boosted so build up should not be hard!

Typical add follows :
Populated PvP cluster!

[20 pickup with faster regent rates for better gather (custom variation of 10x)
10x taming
15x mature and hatch]
Pvp currently has Ragnarok @ 50 slots clustered with, The Island, The Center, and Aberration @ 32 slot and all can be increased as needed.

PvP also has a 5th map that is rotational and consists of save file from official servers to give you all the raiding and looting your heart desires without killing our cluster population!
Pvp is Boosted but not insane only thing we ask is that you don't be toxic to the community. Custom drops that have various kibbles, element, Tek armour and structures, and even TEK BLUEPRINTS, Lvl 300 max for wild dinos too with increased turret damage to compensate! In game currency, that cannot be gathered or minipulated. Great group we have so far and we would love to have more people to grow with!
Engram points boosted so you can learn EVERYTHING and all engrams are auto unlocked!!

Join in, bring your friends, and build an empire to conquer all!!

Facebook.com/groups/arkreloaded

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Sattan Romaric Leroy-marlaix

Stl please?

J

Jacob Rodgers

Christopher Wayne Josh Robinson Calvin Robinson Dylon Anderson Cheyenne Malick eh?

C

Cameron Hart

This isn't what I expected when I asked for a price

K

Kim Nelson

Have them go on Xboxgamingrules server and try Dragons base lol

D

David Savagex

Why would I give someone A 3-D model (that I worked for 30+ hrs on) to somebody for them to go to someone else's server and play it? Do you not think before commenting? Or is it just that hard for you resist the urge to name drop other servers in another servers post? Lmfao

G

German Perez

Whose the alpha again ?
Now that theres a reward i guess we can come.out of hiding and play a little

G

German Perez

Joshua Cruz

A

Ashlee Krukow

Austin Reeves Seth Brais

J

Josh Grim Pye

David Hobbs Nick Craig

N

Nicholas Papotto

if you allow data transfer me amd my tribe mates will transfer from our server amd give u guys a good fight were bored on our server to havent had a raid or anyone to raid in months

D

David Savagex

20x gather and 50x tame with 15x hatch/mature.

R

Ryan Cumming

What if a tribr of say 5 successfully raids them who gets the print out?

D

David Savagex

That's your decision to make hahaha

B

Baily Michael Atchley

But how much to purchase one for?

A

Alexx Weber

Bruh lemme buy one..

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom