Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I got this bad boi from a legendary engram Changed my mind this gun sucks is pure...

E

Emmanuel De Arcos

I got this bad boi from a legendary engram
Changed my mind this gun sucks is pure shit do not use it

K

Kyle Eck

I hear very mixed things about this gun, is it any good?

B

Brandon Eugene Heckenlively

A real mans AR.

J

John Thompson

Origin story is better imo

V

Viktor Várkonyi

Pve i love it

K

Kiyoko Mori

Its amazing IF you have the chest armor to go with it, otherwise its yeah.. fairly meh.

P

Pierre Jacobson

Wanted it for 2 months, finally got to use it with actium war rig, what a disappointment! The range is zero! Now im using origin story instead.

C

Charlie 'Fred' Stanley

If you suck at aiming in PVP like I do, it's a lot of fun as long as you get it started prior to going into combat. I enjoy it anyway.

C

Chris Rostant

It’s great, mostly takes some deciding on when to use it. Great on I mobile boss fights ie calus. Also great on pvp if u use it right. Hide soon it up, pop out and mow down people hard

A

Arielle Lapetitesirène C'padrole

i use it a lot ... i guess there is better and less good weapons ... it's just fun to play with the titan barier and 500 amo when there is tones of enemy in front of hou x')

L

Luís Pedro Oliveira

Its one of Best Dps in the right conditions. Its not your kill random mobs guy, its good to damaged bosses tho

C

Chris Nihilson

its not bad as a situational weapon. Like, if youre in Shadow team for the Calus fight, you can nail a lot of those skulls he spits out and stack the buff mad high (they dont have shit for HP and that gun's perfect for that phase). you'll just need to be quick about switching to Coldheart if you got it for the burn phase.

R

Robin Fink

I use it for dmg peaks during boss fights. Very nice but you mustnt reload. Just switch when its empty

M

Matt Crawford

I think it's fine. I'm able to use it in short bursts. Just make sure to have a complementing energy weapon. I rotate things around to keep it interesting. Full auto scout rifle or burst pairs well with Sweet Business.

A

Adam Rosengarten

LOL This gun is bad ass if you use it right... No dont use this on a hunter or warlok. The key is titan with short barrier and War Rig chest. You can unload all 400 rounds without ever truly reloading. Thats a monster if used correctly.

J

James Mathews

One of my favorites....gotta preheat it in pvp though

B

Bogdan Caramalac

Reload is far too slow for my taste, so not good, despite the feeling...

C

CM Giordano

Sweet Business is a fantastic weapon when used in the right situations. It's best used as a support weapon. I typically use it to cover teammates and mop up what my fireteam doesn't wipe out when they're Rambo-ing through an area. Trying to use it solo will likely result in a bad time, however.

T

Tom Gooden

You don't know what you're doing if you think this sucks.

T

Tomáš Czyž

I really couldnt find any situation where this weapon would be usefull

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom