Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I got a brodcast on GeArked worst server ever no high lvl tames no help from admin...

L

L Troy Rutledge

I got a brodcast on GeArked worst server ever no high lvl tames no help from admin lousy do not join this server

J

Josey Bails

I own ARKVILL USA, but if you think I'm going to hold your hand, you're wrong.
Unless your being trolled, why would an admin help you?

A

Alan Varvel

Grow a pair....

M

Matty Glen-denning

Learn how to play the game... fucking admin didn't help

S

Steven Rudd

Starter and help wtf go play with your self

T

Timmy Pattison

Lol

A

Alex Wood

Can I advice minecraft for a delicate flower such as yourself

L

L Troy Rutledge

When you tell admin your pve and you still get raided thats bullshit

I

Ian Mister

Play on a PVE server...

D

Dammon Wright

Ian has a point there. There is a reason why there are pve servers in the first place. If you say you want admin help i would suggest you join mined dragoon you will get all the admin help you want. And if you are going to sit there and bitch about joining a server where pvp is allowed in the first place i would suggest you play candy crush instead of ark

I

Isaiah Cehura

First of all Why would you want high level takes if the first thing you want is "help from an admin" on a pvp server? and second your prob one of the noobs who join for 5 mins, die 10 times Ina row then beg for admin help before advising people not to play like anyone would take your opinion into mind anyway m8.

J

Justin Mudford

So pathetic lmfao

J

Justin Mudford

Basically you need to grow up and stop acting like a prepubescent child , participation trophies fucked you up so now your too lazy to try anything and too dumb to change

A

Amanda Hall

Oh geesus. I'm horrible at this game. Don't see me bitching....lmao

E

Eric Anthony

*doesn't get hand out, calls server and admins trash*

B

Ben Cox

if i dumed you on a island and told you to survive and its just you would you expect any help

B

Ben Cox

thats why its called a survival game

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom