Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I got 1 other solid player on our team and we need others. Looking to build actual...

C

Chase Withers

I got 1 other solid player on our team and we need others.

Looking to build actual team.

Requirements:
1. Be able to handle harsh criticism from all players. I can't have you getting tilted (there will be a team capt) so just listen and if we lose its on the captain. But alt we will progress as a team.
2. Be coachable. Listen to your team and team lead
3. Be flexible. Play 2 heros from each ( Offense, defense, tank and support)
4. Have evenings off or be able to play at least 3 times a week ( 10 comp matches each session) with walk throughs and team feed back off each match. We are always looking to improve.
5. Have a Mic.... Cause duh

TopCat#11155 (teamcaptain) 17XX SR
Pacific North West

C

Charles Ponapin

You should say what minimum rank is required, master, grandmaster, nobody knows

D

Derek Mecca

There is nothing wrong with being direct and open with healthy criticism, but “harsh criticism” sounds toxic to me.

M

Marco Giuliano

BaroneBirra9 #2854

L

Leland R Metzger

Says the Silver Bastion Main

L

Leland R Metzger

"Be flexible" lol has combined 3 games between tank and support and lost all 3

L

Leland R Metzger

You're a joke. No one wants to join your Silver Super Stars

C

Chase Withers

Leland R Metzger. Your the reason this game is toxic. I'm actually trying to form a team and your bashing on me.

C

Chase Withers

Rude

C

Charles Ponapin

Dude you don't need to be that rude to him just because he's silver, maybe other silvers are willing to find a team to grow better wtf dude Leland R Metzger

S

Sam Saad

If anyone's toxic it's the people focused on the harsh criticism. Who cares what teir he is? Stop being cancerous and let him do him.

M

Max Solo

Leland R Metzger calm down

S

Sam Saad

And if you can't take harsh critcism this post obviously isn't for you..

C

Chase Withers

Would you rather solo q our have an actual teammate learning as you go getting better and learning as a team. Solo q-ing with Randoms isn't going to help me reach higher levels of sr

B

Bryan Sayas

Fathersenpai #1933
Ill try you out. Im on the south end of the pacfic. And i mostly play after midnight and early afternoon.

A

Austin FunkMaster Duch

KiingSeal#1812 i play zen. Also can fill on any role

C

Chase Withers

For those of you who are interested I'll contact you ask :) thank you for your interests

C

Chase Withers

Contact you all**

B

Bryan Lahti

Bergdahl82#1574 sure why not. That is my new account and I have to reach level 25 on it again but my other account I'm like 167 or something like that. I stopped keeping count at 100

J

Joel Baker

I'm interested. Usually main support class but can flex dps or defense heros..tanks I can play a few but they are definitely make weak point sr is 23xx and my ult is 28xx

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom