Contact advertising [email protected]

I feel like absolute trash, and I need some fucking help. My very first placement, I...

E

Emi Miller

I feel like absolute trash, and I need some fucking help.

My very first placement, I placed silver. But since then, I've fallen, mostly at first because I didn't realize what exactly comp was, as OW was my first FPS game.

I was so incredibly excited to do comp this season after playing for so long on a terrible computer. I feel like just giving this game up completely. I told my boyfriend how incredibly crushed I would be if I placed fucking bronze again, and here I am, and I'll probably stuck all season long in this pathetic wasteland.

I need tips, or something, because I just want to prove to myself, mostly, that I can do better than be stuck in no mans land.

L

Lee Morrison

The only way is up! Focus on a few heroes, watch some help vids on YouTube and you'll be surpassing yourself in no time.

T

TJ Villarreal

I main mercy(flex healer also),i play random times.if you need a healer im down to sime comp games.dont give i came from 900 sr and just place 2600 after placements. What class you pkay?

J

Justin Hutchinson-Williams

The #1 tip I can give you is practice. Practice practice practice. I placed platinum in season 1-3 and made it into diamond in the middle of the 3rd season. What I did was watch a whole lot of videos on Overwatch on YouTube. Some were comedy vids like Bazza and Zylbrad, while others were actual comp games with characters I enjoyed. I climbed my way up with Zen exclusively until I felt the need to switch around.

A

Andrew Kiefer

If you play on PC I can help. Good communication can win games even if you suck.

Β

Βασιλης Τσιαρας

Whoops, I dropped smthn

B

Brandon Ko

I mean the only thing you can really do is to get good with a dps(tracer genii widow) and practice them in death match. When you get better than decent, you will carry the team. A good player don’t blame their teams, focus on ur own play.
That’s why death match is so good cause there are no healers to back you up. So play genii and tracer or widow and try to get good with out healers(dps blame healer all the time but a good dps does not need heals especially genii and tracer)

L

Londyn Wiedower

When I first started I didn’t know how it worked either. That was four seasons ago and I can’t get out of silver

H

Haythem Dridi

Wassim Louati hal hachyh

Z

Zemenij Essined

Just practice a few heroes. Getting out of bronze is easy. I bet after you practice more you'll be out of bronze in no time. :) ❤

J

Justin Hutchinson-Williams

Also, try your hand at every category. Don't be a one trick pony, branch out. Use one DPS, one Defensive character, one tank, and one healer every game in QP or custom games. Then once you feel confident, move to the next. Learn how to use everyone so you can flex.

C

Caitlin Beard

Same here, I stupidly went in to comp too early and now I’m forever stuck in bronze

A

Austin Martinêz

I climber from <500 sr to high gold just find one character u like n focus on um,watch pros play.

E

Eric Martinez

everyones gotta start somewhere, I started out in gold but im in masters now

L

Luke Schirmer

Are you PC-NA? I've been master every season since season 4. I can coach you a bit in a custom game if you'd like. For now, start with this.

B

Björn Gonzales

Lol its a game, why would u quit just because you suck ass?

S

Sharon Wijfje Janssen

Main Sym to get out of bronze. Absolutely no one knows how to counter her at that rank.

E

Edvin Karalius

1: get better gear.
2: optimize ur sitting position and settings.
3: don't play support. at that low lvl getting out of the ranks as healer means you need good dps on ur team which is rare unless they Smurf. as a dps u can Basically carry the shiet x) as Master I could prob 1vs4 without a problem.
rest is just practice practice practice

K

Kin James Fok

First tell us what character you play.

N

Nahuel Luna

Just find a new game youre better at competitively and play OW for fun? No need to feel so down lol youre not gonna be a pro gamer so just enjoy

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom