Contact advertising [email protected]

I feel like a Pulse Bomb should do 600 damage. If a Rip Tire can go halfway across a...

M

Mitch Rhodes

I feel like a Pulse Bomb should do 600 damage.
If a Rip Tire can go halfway across a map, climb a building and explode above people dealing 600 damage; it doesn't really make sense why a pulse bomb can't. It's massively harder to land.

I'm just a frustrated Tracer main.
(I'm not buthurt about Junkrat, he's my 2nd mist played character, he's just a good example)

(Inb4: A rip tire can be killed tho?!?
If you kill a Tracer mid-throw the bomb just dissappears and she loses all ult charge)

C

Christie Hammons

Because they are not the same ult?

O

Orrin Pierre

also, people could argue that tracers ult charges extremely fast, but you can charge junkrats even faster if you get a good spam angle

F

Felipe Tafner

yeah I agree, junkrat is a low risk high reward character

F

Felipe Tafner

tracer needs to make 3 times the effort to deal half the damage in her ult

D

Dominic Radmer

Learn to play her. I have no problems to devastate whole teams with her „weak“ bomb. On the other hand I can also aim well as good Widowmaker main.

K

Kyele Cedric Beniga

Well considering that junkrat's ult makes a shit ton of noise and is easily killable...

J

Jojo Whorton

I understand bro, I would just be happy if the pulse bomb didn't self inflict damage. If d.vas mech can kill every body it should kill her too

A

Andrew Jessen-Tyler

Tracers ult charges faster, can't be shot, and can stick to enemies.
So no.

L

Luca Mihai

I kinda disagree I mean if you stick it there is no way the target survives unless its a hog healing same as rip tire

J

John Huk

You can't shoot a pulse bomb

S

Shaun Kallendorf

Ive said that my Girls alt needs a slight buff for a while now. She is one if thee most balanced Chars but her alt is and always has been, just meh.

L

Laeth Thomas

Every shot from Soldier's Tac visor should be a 1 hit kill because that's how Mccrees ults works.

O

Orrin Pierre

tracer is, and always has been quite balanced. I wouldnt move her too far because you could easily make her both OP or underpowered

G

Giro Viva

Tracer has way more movility, her ult has almost no cast time and her ult can't be destroyed Plus can be attached to enemies.

Junkrat's ult deals more damage and you can control it BUT Junkrat is an easy target while ulting, he has a long cast time and can be destroyed making his ult useless if that happens.

Don't try to compensate the weaknesses of a Hero with another.

L

Luke Schirmer

Honestly if you're going to buff pulse bomb then increase the size of the hitbox, not the damage. But really pulse bomb shouldn't be buffed

L

Laeth Thomas

Maybe you should stop looking at one part of a kit instead of the whole package. Ults aren't balanced around eachother, they're balanced around the kit and rest of the cast. Tracer's pulse bomb isn't supposed to be a team killer. She, herself is a disruptor. Use it to pick healers or vital targets. Why you're throwing it at Roadhogs, I'll never fucking know.

W

Walker Ziobro

I support this.

R

Rohan Thorat

Lol
Junkrat cannot go 1v6 sticky the mercy an come back safe when enemy is regroupjng and destroy the enemy team with just 1 clip
Git gud m8
Tracer most balanced hero
I am tracer main at 3200 an this is offensive comparing tracer to the likes of noob choke spamers

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom