Contact advertising [email protected]

I don't normally play comp because many say it's toxic there. I'm about to do my...

C

Casey Jennings

I don't normally play comp because many say it's toxic there. I'm about to do my placement matches, worth getting into or should I steer clear?

J

Jordan Vargas

Play like you mean it but don't take the result too seriously

E

Edwin Collis IV

What you want to do is play whatever hero you want. Preferably Hanzo or Genji. Then turn off voice and text chat.

J

Jack Bowden

Imo competitive is the only way to play, wins actually mean something do you always try to win

T

Timothy Williams

It's better with friends honestly.

C

Cal Nabokov

I find comp. fine, people are just sensitive as fuck and call everything toxic.

J

Julie Thrasher

Play comp they said.. it will be fun they said.. I've had to take a break bc I get so pissed went from 1984 to 1700 and kept losing but still getting golds in elimination and damage. Don't know if I'll try again bc what's the point if I can't get gold?

S

Saje Captor

Comp is really great some matches and really terrible other times. Legit had someone throw once because I was a girl. Like, they were actually freaking out in voice chat over me being a girl lmao... but most times no one cares.

but yeah

D

Darin Williams

Before queuing for comp ask yourself ig you have a firm understanding of the games basic mechanics. If yes then find a partner then play

V

Vivian Viola

Have fun with it, do your best. If someone's being a dick just mute them and keep going. If the team is losing and erupts into blaming one another, just mute chat lol

M

Matt James

If you're new stay clear. You don't wanna place low then it affect you the next seasons. I don't play comp personally, gets me too stressed out. Rather go fuck people up hard on arcade.

L

Lacy-Lorraine Lee

I usually mute and report the toxic players. Key to avoiding them is to make friends and go into comp as a group (I prefer myself with at least 2 others I know).

J

Jade Ando

It’s better playing with friends tbh, b/c that way you can win or lose with them and not feel as bad.

M

Matthew Sartain

Mute, report, and have fun.

S

Stephanie Lee

It's easy to get salty and bitter about the game if you let comp effect your mood. It's shitty 90% of the time, but don't let it burn you out. Give time for the ban hammers to work their magic as well.

M

Matthew McGill

Do it! Qp is not taken serious. Comp is way more fun, people actually try. If someones toxic, mute the salty bastard

C

Casey Jennings

*Update* 1-6 in placement matches. Right off the bat I have to start muting people being annoying with their mics and a few players intentionally being afk. This has been a wonderful experience so far I'll let you all know once I get my placement.

C

Casey Jennings

*Final Update* well the last match was one to finish on, great teamwork and everyone was wonderful to play with. Here are the results.

C

Casey Jennings

E

Emma Sahagun

Casey Jennings Great Teamwork and you lost 8?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom