Contact advertising [email protected]

I convinced my best friend to get OW and start playing even tho she hates online play....

L

Lauren Combs

I convinced my best friend to get OW and start playing even tho she hates online play. She loves it so far but after only having the game 4 hrs someone sends her hate messages tell her she sucks. Why is the online community so damn toxic?? We play for fun, geez people.

R

Roger Cabrera

Cause people are stupid and can’t let others enjoy themselves

R

RubytheMutt

People suck, if your friend plays PC and want someone to jam wirh an is also a girl id love to show her the ropes and help RubyTheMutt#2853 I play on the American servers

D

Darrell Bequette

Sorry for your friend. If y'all play on PC I'd be happy to hang and just chill. We can help her get better and teach her how to put terrible attitude gamers in their place ^^ lol. Deege#1160

C

Crystal Kerns

I'm a Xbox player if you guys wanna play with me. I barely have any time played but I don't think I'm TOO bad ^-^; Moira, Orisa, Sombra main.
GraveyardBaby10

L

Lauren Combs

Im just hoping it doesnt deter her love for it :( ive been playing since the beta i would love to play with her when she gets good ❤

H

Harper Blake Rosati

I was trying out Lucio two days ago in a quick play and ended up getting matched with people way higher than me. I was level 98 they were a mix between level 500-1500. I had this guy call me the 'worst healer he's ever seen'. He was a HEAVILY extending genji. Like borderline spawn camping the enemy team... asking for heals from a lucio.... people are just toxic as fuck.

R

RubytheMutt

Best advise I can give it just simile. I try ask my team how they all are and wish them luck, just try be a light in a toxic world and if they say fuck you say I know you want to.

K

Kai Moon

I’m new too and I haven’t got any hate messages luckily but someone that’s like 100+ level was really rude about me picking bastion when I decided to practice with ai bots. But I ignored him of course, I’m still looking for PC friends to teach me the ropes though because I really enjoyed this game.

M

Marc Glickman

It’s a game that involves killing people there’s gunna be toxicity . Especially in a game that has cute little girl that freezes you and says hi and then lobotomizes you with a fucking shard of ice. Yes I’m gunna get salty

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom