Contact advertising [email protected]

I can’t physically help myself from laugh reacting to Mercy haters. Y’all are...

L

Lucie Hughes

I can’t physically help myself from laugh reacting to Mercy haters. Y’all are hilarious. Like sooo happy they destroyed her. Like you realize that means half of the support players are basically gone right lmao. Like they’re all going to be trying to learn new mains, which means your heals aren’t going to be as sufficient as they used to be like I hope y’all didn’t want revived, cus that shit is RESERVED, people coming out of the woodwork like YEAH THANK GOD SCREW MERCY like see how many people heal you after reading that tho I’m dyin rn.

A

Alex Pryce

Are you kidding? As a Support main I can finally come back to comp without legions of dipshit DPS mains who take the metagame as gospel and actually play a healer that isn't fucking Mercy.

D

De Rose

Shit made me laugh way too hard

M

Manuel D. Montalvo III

Fuck mercy haters.
I heal and they still blame me for losing when they suck. Also, when playing mercy I can't heal everybody at once... I'm not a fucking God.

A

Aaron Clarke

Good Mercys wont leave. My only concern is people in duos or squads only reviving their friends instead of everyone.
That being said, I think rez needed a nerf.

X

Xavier Beaulieu

THAT post represents Overwatch People community as its whole, both mercy haters, AND mercy mains sound just hilarious to me.

L

Lara Vermilion Pashalek

Yeah I mean one good thing that will come from this is that if somebody isn’t doing their job, now they won’t get rezzed ever. Qq moar, babies!!!

H

Harry Nash

I'm the only one I think that they should instead nerf her beam in valk, not the rez. Make it chain 50% or something like that to allies, it helps them but you gotta switch targets for full heal/dmg boost

S

Seif Alsahlani

No more will you have 3+ mercy mains in 1 team. Finaly

M

Mihnea Gogu

she will still be playable, and all the useless mercy onetricks will still be able to play her, or feed their brains out until they're bronze again

A

Aaron Clarke

Also, if you're going to stop playing a character because you can't revive teammates that's sad. 90% of Mercy gameplay should be focusing on heals, not revives.

K

Khalid Muntasir

Nice bait to help us block mercy mains!

S

Shane Quinn

Yep

C

Chris Fahmy

Lori omfg. XD

A

Amber Ochoa

Still playing mercy and gonna heal the asses off my teammates. Hate all you want I'll play that broken bitch anyday

L

Luke Garside

It's just funny to me.
It's easy to kill mercy, stop rezzes and deny valk.
If the enemy team has a mercy, bring a Genji, Soldier, McCree, Sombra, Pharah, Junkrat, Torb, Widowmaker, Hog, D.va, Winston, Zarya, Ana, Zen or your own mercy.
If the heroes attacks, abilities or ults can prevent rez or catch out a valk mercy, play it, adapt.

Equally, Mercy gets 2 rezzes. In some instances that can turn the tide of a fight but not all, a good number of rezzes will just feed the enemies ult charge.

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Nerf was too harsh but now if I want to switch off of Mercy I won't have 5 people bitching at me for it

R

Ryan Long

Lol Jeff should just delete her.

J

Jacob Soler

Pretty much it's so stupid how people complain when they are gonna effect them as well

A

Ariel Garel

When you say half the supports will be gone that doesn’t mean the good ones lmao. I’m totally fine with a team of good healers rather than a typical mediocre mercy who a) literally can’t play anyone else b) usually doesn’t communicate c) can’t stay alive for shit and then blames it on everyone else

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom