Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I came into work today and found this at my desk. I'm a die hard Winston main and have...

B

Barry Leland

I came into work today and found this at my desk. I'm a die hard Winston main and have 3 Winston figures on my desk. Made my whole day!

M

Michael Joseph

That's pretty dope dude.... It's good to see People reaching out like that making bonds good shit overall

C

Cody Rock

*in before female mercy main jokes *

D

Dylan Cook

This is so cute

A

Angie Willard

Wow that’s super sweet and a rare find

K

Kamil Szymczak

You gonna nut In tania then M8 she wants it

M

Michael Mahgerefteh

shes aggro hitting on u fer sher

J

Joshua Ashe

Everyone just jokes on my D VA. screen background and POP! figures lol. But I work around a lot of older people who don’t even know what Overwatch let alone any type of new video is lol.

J

John Sanders

She wants the ult lol

D

David Engquist

I guess I need to buy some Overwatch paraphernalia and put it on my desk. Who knows what other players might be lurking about.

J

Joshua Ashe

My friend who plays with me most of the time plays Winston as well. He hasn’t been playing for awhile now since Monster Hunter came out

C

Chris Maggio

Is the artist cute? Asking for a friend...

C

Chris Johnson

Put a ring on it

Z

Zack Thompson

Give her that harambe dick! Lol but fr that's awesome! I have a beanie that always sparks conversation of who our mains are, Elo struggles, and a couple times new battle net friends!

B

Bryan Farr

Smells like child support

M

Michael Bender

That's really cool I've made a few friends thanks to overwatch

W

Willie Messer

That moment when you wear sweatpants to work and your coworker sees your "longboard"

A

Alexander Malave

Give her the PeaNUT BUTTer

J

James Long

She wants the D

F

Fábio Silva

That's a keeper!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom