Contact advertising [email protected]

i belived that FFA deathmatch is a game mode which requires solid skill in order to...

N

Napsta Blook

i belived that FFA deathmatch is a game mode which requires solid skill in order to win the game
Agree ?

N

Nathaniel Louis Martin

Of course, it's pure mechanical skill.

F

Francis Lee

Yeah it’s pretty much the only mode I play nowadays as well. No relying on team mates to win.

A

Alex Bassett

Nooooooo....

E

Emilio Ramsamooj

If you play Moira and throw her ball in a room where ppl are dueling you’ll grt a few picks like that or just hold L2 down when people aren’t paying attention to you,same with junkrat

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Maybe if everyone was the same hero

C

Chris Johnson

I wish there was competitive deathmatch lol. That would TRULY show how good someone is as an individual lol instead of just a gamble like it is when it’s based on a team

M

Mark Walls

Future farmers of America deathmatch

H

Hector Rodriguez

Or you can just use junkrat or hog

M

Meng Yanlin

Yes

T

Tyler Mielenz

No every game I play it's either Moira or Junkrat that wins. Once in a while it'll be a Reaper or a Soldier or some shit but it's mainly just no skill characters getting assisted kills.

M

Michael Nguyen

Not really, deathmatch is really just kill steals everywhere. Also people will just pick characters like winston just to counter widows and genjis and get free kills because of it and then proceed to win. Junkrat, moira, and symmetra also can win easily, even if you don't get killed by them, the other players will keep on dying to them and then they win

D

Daniel Aldea

If you think throwing bomb in small room's is skill, yea maybe....

S

Sergio Damian Vallejo Muñoz

Naaaaa

S

Sergio Damian Vallejo Muñoz

Just play the hero who is best suted for the map and u will win 100% of the time

N

Nosty Lin

And luck

C

Calvin Cates

No. All you need to do to win is steal peoples kills

A

Angelo Polinar

Not when you're a junkrat

R

Ripley Schleswig

As a tracer main I would say yes, because that’s where I practice my aim and 1v1 skill

J

Jo Peace

Agree

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom