Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I am running a PvPvE, roleplay, no structure damage server. What that means is its...

D

Daniel Zielinski

I am running a PvPvE, roleplay, no structure damage server. What that means is its full PvP, but wild dinos, players and their dinos can't do any damage to your structures.
We are a VERY chill server. We don't mindlessly raid or kill players because it's fun. We enjoy making friendships and having fun controlled PvP.
We have a Community Center set up at the castle, near Vikings Bay. It has a Job Center, Information Room and Community Craft Area inside if it.
Our currency is black pearls (BP for short) and they are used to trade with the admin shop and other players.
We will have a Market for all to sell their goods at (not yet built)
We also have a PvP arena set up in the swamps. It has rules and banned weapons to make it fair and fun. Just picture a paintball arena and you've got a good idea of what it looks like.
Pit of Champions is a future plan, and a lot to explain, but get excited! I know everyone is gonna love this.
Once most things have been set up/built there will be heaps of mini-games and events!

Server settings: 5x taming, 4x harvest, 4x XP, 30x platform structure limit, 7x egg hatch, 7x mating, 0.4 mating interval, food and water drain 0.7, 30x dino weight, 22.5x player weight, 2.5x dino default movement speed (Ptera normally has 135%, now has 187.5%), PvPvE no structure damage, no offline raiding on. I will take screenshots of the settings for a more detailed list.

Rules:
*Only kill other players or their dinos if it's for a roleplay reason.
*Do not kill an offline player or dino.
*No griefing!
*If you stick pillars down to claim a spot, you have 10 days to build there or admins will remove it. Note: This rule does not apply to admins. We save spots for server builds.
*Do not build in ANY rich resource areas.
*All huge harvesting dinos (Bronto, etc) must have resource gather off. As it causes server lag.
*No bullying!
*No racism!
*Swearing is allowed, just be mature and don't start fights. I have no time dealing with kids.
*Players that have "PvE" in the tribe name and white flags outside of their base are strictly PvE and should not be attacked at any stage. Note: If you're a PvE tribe and you do attack someone your tribe will get branded a PvP tribe and you're able to get attacked.This rule doesn't apply if you're defending from trolls.
All this is punishable by a temp ban or a permanent ban. This list may be added to.

Here is a link to our facebook page:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

If you're interested in the server, please add host: Elysium281016
If you have any questions please add the admins: Rennen II and AkI Jodahllia

I know this is a bit much to read! I apologise, but to the people that did, thank you! And hopefully, welcome to the server!

M

Matt Woodley

commenting so i can add at home.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom