Contact advertising [email protected]

I am building a pc and I need some tips. Can yoh guyd help? According to me, this is...

• Thread starter Shaaransh Sharma
  • Start date
N

Nick Bould

28,000 bucks for a 7700k!!!

B

Billie Jean

Yo..that's not $

A

Archit Kapoor

Dont buy from amazon , secondly buy ryzen 7

D

Dylan LeFebvre

Only thing I'd change is getting 2x 8GB sticks of RAM instead of 1x 16GB so you can run dual channel. Unless you're planning on upgrading to 32GB shortly

A

Archit Kapoor

If you are going to edit / stream , i strongly suggest ryzen 7 , it smokes the i7 in that

D

Dragos Andronic

Get a ryzen 5 1600 with a 1070 if you want half decent fps at 4k

Y

Yacine Bouzekri

If u planing to overclock then get a Z270 mobo if not get a 7700 CPU then get a 1080P Monitor...if u want 4K u need to get at least 32 inchs monitor and avoid G-sync monitors because they're so fking expensives by the way your GPU was made for 1080P /1440P gaming not for 4K gaming so try to get a cheaper CPU like the I5 7500 and get a GTX 1070 or go for Ryzen 1600 and a B350 mobo and get an Internal hard drive :")

D

Dylan Haight

I don't recommend the spec alpha case. I have that case currently and it's terrible for cable management

C

Cyrus Alim

Rich piece of sh$t my computer is only f√ck!ng 2 GB of ram and an emaxx motherboard

M

Matt Lainson

Cyrus Alim Rich? He's buying a GTX 1060, not even that great of a card. Some guys here have setups that cost 20 times this.

M

Maulana Ibrahim

No hdd? Ssd?

M

Mohammed Nawas

(2×8) ram

S

Sean Branchflower

That i7 is way overkill for GPU and the GPU will bottleneck it in most games

G

Gt Saketh

Bro buy a lg 10k monitor and buy a normal speaker and go for better gpu like gtx 1070

A

Anuj Meshram

Why u need 2 motherboard.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom